Ask Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuroTheChronos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Xerath,

How much does your sarcophagus limit your abilities, if it does at all? Also, how much does the league limit you in the rift? Finally, do you feel? As in the five senses and emotionally.

-new to the forums
KuroTheChronos

Jaykoboy

04-12-2012

Xerath,

Are you an endorser of the Techmaturgical arts? I've been working on an invention recently, called the Sonic, and it takes a lot of energy for such a tiny little thing. I'd like it if you came to my shop in the Institute and gave me a sample of your energy to power my Sonic with. If you don't want to, that's fine, but at least provide me with an alternate source that can sit in the palm of one's hand.

-Jay

SuperMan Pix

04-12-2012

OOO! you're a MASTER you saay???

ok then! LETS DO A MAGIC COMPETITION!!!!

*Lulu points at an apple on a table*

I want YOU to TURN that apple INTO a Squirrel!!!

She turns to face Xerath

OK! now tell ME what YOU want ME to do!!

-Lulu and Pix

Ask Gangplank

04-12-2012

Lightning Bolt

Arrakasta

04-13-2012

Toughts on Nautilus?

Orihara lzaya

04-13-2012

Stand3rd,
The magic itself speaks to me, telling me it's secrets.
...only, I only heard these secrets briefly before my imprisonment in this cursed thing...

Kuro,
The sarcophag prevents me from joining with the magic of the world, leaving me with what power I already have. The League limits me further by allowing me a select amount of my spells and thier power.

I retain all of my senses except that of taste. My emotions are not your concern.

Jayko,
I do not support the art, but I will lend a spark of my power if need be. What is the purpose of this device, if I may ask?

Lulu,
*Xerath gives a wave of his hand, the apple turning into a squirrel composed of electricity*
Now, I'd like to see you turn yourself into a working Nexus.

Arrakasta,
Are you referring to the real Nautilus, or the Depths?

~The Magus Ascendant~

Jaykoboy

04-13-2012

The Sonic is pretty much an all-around useful tool. It can open any lock, hack any data storage bank, weld together metal, and the such. It's complete, it just need a lot of power to operate. Thanks for volunteering to help with that! It'll be a great advancement in my studies! Here's the finished product:

Aya Shameimaruu

04-13-2012

...STALKER! You're even More stalkerish then me! and i can fade into the shadows...

Ask Talon

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
The Sonic is pretty much an all-around useful tool. It can open any lock, hack any data storage bank, weld together metal, and the such. It's complete, it just need a lot of power to operate. Thanks for volunteering to help with that! It'll be a great advancement in my studies! Here's the finished product:

((If I see one more Dr Who reference from you... I'm shanking you IRL.))

Jaykoboy

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((If I see one more Dr Who reference from you... I'm shanking you IRL.))
((Exterminate.))