Ask Nocturne.... If you dare!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostknife

04-10-2012

Greetings fellow summoners, my name is... a secret, known only by my parents and I, but you may call me the Frostknife. I was born into a poor family in a northern Ionian city-state, but was raised at the Institute of War where my father worked as a less-than-prestigious summoner.

Once I came of age, I began studying a more specific magic on top of my normal studies: the properties of shadows and darkness. I acquired an internship, working as a minion summoner until I graduated two years later and became a full-fledged summoner. Several months ago, the institute came to me, asking if I would be willing to take on a side job. The pay was amazing they said, but the risk was high. The champion known as Nocturne was becoming more and more restless and all of the previous summoners that had attempted to quell his excitement were slain viciously. Because I was the best summoner in the field shadow magic, they wanted me to take the job.

After much thought, I finally accepted. I sent a goodbye letters to my friends, mother, and retired father in fear that it would be my last assignment. I can still remember the first time I stepped into the high-security dungeon where he was imprisoned. For hours he would scream curses and terrible oathes, threatening to rip me to pieces and bring darkness to the waking world... eventually after five straight weeks of constant cursing, he calmed down long-enough to hear me out. And I, in return listened to his side of the story. I began to realize that much of his hate and anger comes from a deep sorrow, and a longing to return to his realm.

I promised Nocturne I would do everything in my power to free him from his bondage, but that he would have to prove himself before even considering it. With this sliver of hope, he has agreed to answer some of your questions, though I would highly encourage you to be cautious, lest you lose your life due to a witty remark.

"Perhaps, I will not slay you when I escape, summoner.... you may have a place among the shadows...." ~ Nocturne to Frostknife

-----------------------------------

Your queries will be for naught once I slay all of you. However, you may state your questions, summoners

~ Nocturne

Ask Talon

04-10-2012

We already have a Nocturne....

Frostknife

04-10-2012

((This can't be good I'll check out the other thread and figure out what to do thanks :P))

Edit: I can't seem to find it, what's the thread name?

Frostknife

04-10-2012

(( I've checked everywhere and I cannot find the previous "Ask Nocturne" so I'm assuming it is inactive, therefore I'm going to keep the thread going until proven false. Ask away!))

Ask Fizz

04-10-2012

((There's someone with an account named Nocturne, who is active. He just never made his own thread.))

Frostknife

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
((There's someone with an account named Nocturne, who is active. He just never made his own thread.))
(( I already made a separate account named ask nocturne but I had to be level 5 to post. If you're referring to a different nocturne... well he should have posted a thread))

Ask Fizz

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostknife View Post
(( I already made a separate account named ask nocturne but I had to be level 5 to post. If you're referring to a different nocturne... well he should have posted a thread))
((He's so gonna troll this thread.))

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nůctýrne View Post
Nocturne walks in and looks around.

... It smells like purple and *** in here.

What kind of bakery is this?
((That's his most recent post. In the bakery thread. A couple days ago. We don't need two nocturnes.))

Ask Talon

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
((That's his most recent post. In the bakery thread. A couple days ago. We don't need two nocturnes.))
((Was actually from last night. He's awesome when he's being serious, and even more so when he's not. ))

Bright Oblivion

04-10-2012

((True enough. His parts of the wedding thread were quite entertaining.))