Lag minions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drowned

04-10-2012

When i get disconnected, i reconnect but when this happens minions that were already dead seem to stay there, it makes it hard to farm and can get confusing because these minions remove fog of war, but do not allow you to see, so you cant tell where the enemy actually are. the only way i have found to fix this is to rapidly disconnect and reconnect, and then sometimes weird things happen. It can cause me to lose because i cannot farm minions because lag minions act like real minions, but wont die, and have no hp, and do not move, but you cant walk through them, farm minions in side of them, ext...

Even thought its rare its still a problem. and permanently messes up your current game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bylobog44

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drownd View Post
When i get disconnected, i reconnect but when this happens minions that were already dead seem to stay there, it makes it hard to farm and can get confusing because these minions remove fog of war, but do not allow you to see, so you cant tell where the enemy actually are. the only way i have found to fix this is to rapidly disconnect and reconnect, and then sometimes weird things happen. It can cause me to lose because i cannot farm minions because lag minions act like real minions, but wont die, and have no hp, and do not move, but you cant walk through them, farm minions in side of them, ext...

Even thought its rare its still a problem. and permanently messes up your current game.
This happened yesterday and the ghost minions were shooting ghost projectiles all the way across the map. The projectiles seemed to follow the last champion they had agro on before dying. This is how we knew the other team was at baron - the ghost minion projectiles were streaming across the map in the direction of Baron Nashor.

We caught WW at the wraiths the same way as the minor creeps at the Blue camp were shooting across the map to the wraith camp.