Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New support item plz.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0kur03

04-10-2012

So for a while I've been going 3 gp5's then get stuck with either a DFG or a pick just sitting there taunting me to sell it for wards :/

With the introduction of locket 2.0 I was hoping for maybe a DGF alternitiive to upgrading Kage's.

Idea: Kage's (765 gold for 25 AP) plus Mana Manipulator (475 gold for unique passive: 7.2 mana5 aura) plus 500 gold -> Kage's Talismon (15 AP, 5% CDR, UNIQUE passive: 20 AP Aura, 10 man5 Aura). (total stats: gold worth (700) cost (1740) Paying for (additional AP on team, 5% CDR, 10 mana5.)

Name open to much change, just wanted to throw something in there. Stats open to change, but I want to keep something with that feel. An item that isn't WotA that helps a double AP team, while still being useful on supports, without costing that much.

The Blue Jelly

04-10-2012

Not bad... nothing I'd really go zomg about (my favorite support is Sona and I generally only run philo and hog with the hog usually becoming Omen instead of Locket)... but still a good idea imo. Find a soraka main and run this by 'em =P

0kur03

04-11-2012

Quote:
The Blue Jelly:
Not bad... nothing I'd really go zomg about (my favorite support is Sona and I generally only run philo and hog with the hog usually becoming Omen instead of Locket)... but still a good idea imo. Find a soraka main and run this by 'em =P

It would see about as much use as zeke's currently does, but I'm ok with that. I just don't want to have to rock a DFG (got smart casting on so I always forget to go set that slot to smart cast, or click on the actual champ >.> ) or sell the pick