Cursing Akenaten Recruitment. 1600+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaded Memory

04-10-2012

After the past 1-2 months I have decided it's time for a change in players. Considering 3 of them could not follow up with the set schedule / play times when they said they one hundred percent could. So all in all at the moment we are a 1250 elo team. 9 W 4 L in Summoners Rift and 4 W 0 L In Twisted Tree Line. We started as 8 W 0 L in Summoners but sadly due to players not having the ability they said they did they ended up failing hard once we got pitted against challenges.

I am looking for players who can at least play 3-5 days a week or more. The play times usually vary but at the moment 11 PM to 3 AM/4AM EST Time is the normal time. Due to too many people live 3 hours behind me. So if you can play during these times and are looking for a serious team then keep on reading.

I have a team speak server set up and expect everyone to use a mic and communicate well with each other. I am not looking for D.bags. Criticism is accepted as long as it is in a respectful manner and helps the person grow. Discouraging or disrespect will get you booted.

We still joke around and have a good time but when it comes down to it I need players who can get the job done. I'm here to create a team that will rise through the ranks and be able to play in tournaments.

We also do Duo Q parties sometimes and random Dominion Games / Custom Games if we have played some intense games or just need to cool our selves off of a defeat.

Theory crafting is a must and I am expecting players to understand 90 % of the champions in this game and what they can do in a team comp. LoL Replay is also a must so we can watch challenging games or defeats and better our selves from these mistakes.

I have recreated the team with a brand new name as well. "Akenatens Cursed Rebirth" AcR5.

So in all in all if you feel like you can be apart of my team and dominate face with me then feel free to submit an application and add me in game.

*Edit April 11th*

Roles:

AP Carry: Y0shiki
AD Carry: FromWorse2Rotten
Top: Magikilo
Jungle: Shaded Memory
Support: OPEN

Subs:
AP Carry: Open
AD Carry: Open
Top: Open
Jungle: Closed.
Support: Cashing Cheques.

~Application~

Normal Wins / Loss:
Solo Q Wins / Loss:
Desired Role:
Top Champions (At least 5):
Gaming Experience:
Goals In League:
Additional Information (Anything you feel like telling me):

Turand The Wafflonian

04-10-2012

~Application~

Solo Q Elo (Now and Highest):1624/1624 this season
Normal Wins / Loss:1293/around 1000~ losses
Solo Q Wins / Loss:83/61
Desired Role: Pref mid
Top Champions (At least 5): Ahri/Cassiopeia/tristana.caitlyn/janna
Gaming Experience:Too many to list, just ask me if your interested, but taking league seriously competitive wise
Goals In League:Planning to go pro.
Additional Information (Anything you feel like telling me):umm, not a rager, constructive criticism is fine if its legit, just looking for like minded people

Shaded Memory

04-10-2012

Bump

Met By Moonlight

04-10-2012

Solo Q Elo (Now and Highest):1530now 1808highest
Normal Wins / Loss: 340W/318L
Solo Q Wins / Loss: 320W/306L(<-Season 2) 527W/487L (<-Season 1)
Desired Role: AP Mid or Jungle
Top Champions (At least 5): Cassiopeia, Swain, Alistar, Ahri, Gragas, Pantheon
Gaming Experience: Used to be on a 1800+ team with mostly 2k elo players, played in go4LoL a lot, placing top 6 twice and coming 2nd in one tournament.
Goals In League: Hoping to get platinum by this summer, find a solid team that i enjoy playing with.
Additional Information (Anything you feel like telling me): Elo's kinda low right now, got unlucky + stopped playing for a while, but i'm still a pretty solid player. Good at following instructions + listening to people who are better than me. yadayada. I know im not 1600+ right now, but i figured it wouldnt matter too much considering top elo

Zoser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Solo Q Elo (Now and Highest): Now: 1683......Highest: 1696

Normal Wins / Loss: About 400 / 330

Solo Q Wins / Loss: 349 / 310

Desired Role: Top Lane

Top Champions (At least 5): Cho'Gath, Irelia, Poppy, Shyvana, Wukong, Yorick.

Gaming Experience: Spent nearly half my life (13 years) playing some type of MOBA. Was a huge fan/player of DotA

Goals In League: Get better than I ever was in DotA. Eventually reach 2k+ elo. Find a team that I synergize well with and and win tourneys with.

Additional Information (Anything you feel like telling me): It's raining today here in California :P. Oh, and message me for a tryout.

Shaded Memory

04-10-2012

Bumpity

Shaded Memory

04-10-2012

Bump

Shaded Memory

04-10-2012

Bumpity bump bump

Shaded Memory

04-10-2012

shameful bump

Shaded Memory

04-10-2012

bump