Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

2600+ games played, 90% of them on TT, ask me anything about TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turtle Omega

Would you say Anivia or Xerath are good picks for TT? I'm sort've new and they're really the only 2 champions I know how to play right now.. and I want to play TT lol

Son of G0d

Hey, I don't know if you still answer questions here, but I really hope you do, here's my question:

I am a reasonably experienced LoL player, have about 1000+ wins, but none of them Twisted Treeline. Most of my expertise comes from playing ad carry ranked solo queue on summoners rift. I normally never play twisted treeline.

But recently two friends came over, and they love twisted treeline, so we want play loads of ranked team twisted treeline. The problem is: I found that premade is very different from solo queue, summoners rift is VERY different from twisted treeline and ad carries arent so good on twisted treeline. As a result, I was completely useless.
I tried finding some decent different champs and strategies myself, but failed to find anything that works.

TLDR: Im a newb at TT but not at LoL.

Now, i know that you cant explain everything about twisted treeline to me in this thread and make me a pro at TT overnight. But could you tell me one (or two) champs and the accompanying strategies/playstyle that definitely works well that I could practice and so contribute to my friends team?
Also, maybe a good overall strategy as we dont really have one (our teamplay is really bad atm).

P.S. I would really love to play ad carries on TT, is that completely unviable?

What counters Tanky AP Nautilus + AD Blitz + Morgana the best. Haven't played enough games with the team to feel overwhelmed and the cc hurts. I would assume some sort of ad range would be a problem. Any info is great and what would be good champions to switch if just 1 is switched out or builds different?