2600+ games played, 90% of them on TT, ask me anything about TT

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

In reply to Sam, you may have had games where your jungler did well, but I would bet money if you pick a jungler in 3v3 solo que for 10 games straight you will lose most of them if not all of them.

I am not talking about the ranked enviroment where you know both your team mates, in that situation what works for your group is great, and hopefully it keeps working.

But in solo que normal the mentality of WE NEED A JUNGLER OR WE LOSE, should be left at home. Odds are one bad gank will be the end of any team mate ever trusting you therefore causing future ganks to fail.

Jungling is the hardest role to fill in the game since it demands you to have great map awareness, but also to follow a certain path to victory. If your jungler is "stealing xp and CS from bot" that is EXACTLY what I am talking about, they failed to give your team an xp advantage qhich was the entire point of them jungling in the first place.

Losing dragons without smite has never been a problem for me, have your tank position to block off any steal attempts and you will effectively shut down the enemy team grab the buff and go into a teamfight.

If you want to prove me wrong, go ahead and try to win 3v3 normal que solo or duo with 1 friend and see how well jungling works out. I would bet everything I own that you wont win more than 3 out of 10 games.

Also Sam as the thread says, I was looking for people to ask me about Twisted Treeline, not to come in and say "I Disagree" you didnt even ask any form of question, But at least I am giving you a decent answer.

Sam

04-10-2012

i guess that's a challenge. I'll show you each game :P haha

Tieniepoo

04-10-2012

bro check his 3v3's then call him daddy.

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieniepoo View Post
bro check his 3v3's then call him daddy.
If that is directed towards me I am not impressed. If he is good as part of a team thats one thing but being good solo is very differnt, not saying he isnt though since he is after all plat.

I have no rank badge, because I honestly dont care for rank solo 5v5, if they add ranked 3v3 solo I will hop on that.

Captain Kopp

04-10-2012

You do realize that this is a team game right? Also some of us got our badges in arranged 3s, by jungling well i might add.

Exqzr

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Crave View Post
If that is directed towards me I am not impressed. If he is good as part of a team thats one thing but being good solo is very differnt, not saying he isnt though since he is after all plat.

I have no rank badge, because I honestly dont care for rank solo 5v5, if they add ranked 3v3 solo I will hop on that.
Im all for Ranked Solo.

Spoogeanator

04-11-2012

I am my team's jungler in 3s. Just having a jungler got us to gold league easily. Duo queueing, it still works just as well 90% of the time, especially if its your top that you know. And solo queuing if you know how to jungle well you still have a decisive advantage.

twinsbuster

04-11-2012

I team with my friends, sejuani jungle (me), wukong top, warwick bot, winning 80+% of normal games.
1. Is this team competitive in rank games and who counter us (who should we ban)?
2. How often is warwick or wukong get banned?
3. Warwick can't against which type of 1v2 bot lane? How to deal with it or shift lane?
4. Are we going to wait for a long time for 3v3 ranked premade match making?
5. Can Mordekaiser play a 1v2 bot lane with no sustain but farming abilities?
6. If I play a team with Yorick and Mordekaiser, who will be the third teammate and what are their roles?

killerz298

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Crave View Post
In reply to Sam, you may have had games where your jungler did well, but I would bet money if you pick a jungler in 3v3 solo que for 10 games straight you will lose most of them if not all of them.

I am not talking about the ranked enviroment where you know both your team mates, in that situation what works for your group is great, and hopefully it keeps working.

But in solo que normal the mentality of WE NEED A JUNGLER OR WE LOSE, should be left at home. Odds are one bad gank will be the end of any team mate ever trusting you therefore causing future ganks to fail.

Jungling is the hardest role to fill in the game since it demands you to have great map awareness, but also to follow a certain path to victory. If your jungler is "stealing xp and CS from bot" that is EXACTLY what I am talking about, they failed to give your team an xp advantage qhich was the entire point of them jungling in the first place.

Losing dragons without smite has never been a problem for me, have your tank position to block off any steal attempts and you will effectively shut down the enemy team grab the buff and go into a teamfight.

If you want to prove me wrong, go ahead and try to win 3v3 normal que solo or duo with 1 friend and see how well jungling works out. I would bet everything I own that you wont win more than 3 out of 10 games.

Also Sam as the thread says, I was looking for people to ask me about Twisted Treeline, not to come in and say "I Disagree" you didnt even ask any form of question, But at least I am giving you a decent answer.

Recently I only been runing solo Q on my main and I always play jungle I been averaging loses 1-2 average out of 10 and most of those games are because of super hardcore feeders or teammates who refuse to listen to pings. The champs I have trouble with are when its like Pantheon + jax + Kennan and stuff like that they don't jungle well but in team fights those champs CC/Damage heavy

My record kinda bad 275 wins 150ish losses but I started out really week when I was a noob and I lost 100% of games vs shaco/singed.

killerz298

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsbuster View Post
I team with my friends, sejuani jungle (me), wukong top, warwick bot, winning 80+% of normal games.
1. Is this team competitive in rank games and who counter us (who should we ban)?
2. How often is warwick or wukong get banned?
3. Warwick can't against which type of 1v2 bot lane? How to deal with it or shift lane?
4. Are we going to wait for a long time for 3v3 ranked premade match making?
5. Can Mordekaiser play a 1v2 bot lane with no sustain but farming abilities?
6. If I play a team with Yorick and Mordekaiser, who will be the third teammate and what are their roles?

If you lose more then 10% in pre-made unranked after you all lvl 30 then ur a ****ty player.

123456 ... 7