Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxichu

04-09-2012

I plan on Jungling with Lee Sin. What order of creeps do I take, what do I buy at the start, and what should I level up as far as skills go?

AHaLoGrUnT

04-09-2012

Start cloth armor 5 hp pots, you can try doran's blade if you're good. You want to grab all skills by level 3.. if you want to be able to gank at level 2 then you'll want your Q and E. Leveling Q is good for ganks if you can land it but W gives you a lot of sustain in jungle. Everything is situational though and you'll learn through experience what to skill and when. I don't actually have a particular skilling order I use on Lee Sin, each point goes in based on what I feel would benefit me at the moment.

Oh, start at your bottom camp and make sure someone leashes for you. If it's wraiths you shouldn't need to smite and if it's golems you'll smite the big golem once your teammates are out of xp range (unless if you get a hard leash where you wouldn't need to smite at all). If golems, you'll get level 2 right away and should gank a lane immediately. You could head straight to Dragon spawn for an easy gank on top, just Q in and use E to slow... you or your top laner exhausts if needed and you should net a kill. If you got wraiths you can head to your top small camp. Hopefully it's wolves because golems will take a lot of your hp.

Foxichu

04-09-2012

What about monster order?

Foxichu

04-10-2012

Bump - Help please?

EDIT - Nvm.

fazisi

04-10-2012

Monster order: Is there monster nearby? Kill it. Is there no monster nearby? Move to some.