Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I am here to show my support for the new meta:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Feedski was rather unhappy with the performance of his bot XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POOTERSS

Senior Member

04-10-2012

which role is best in pootmeta


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Elk

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
Aparkhurst:
Pooting has never lost in a tournament! that is an impressive record....


That's not 100% true. Pooting did lose once in a tournament game. It was sad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Yordle

Senior Member

04-10-2012

I have no idea what is going on in this thread. o.O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

04-10-2012

Quote:
DaRatmastah:
Feedski was rather unhappy with the performance of his bot XD


Now Now. I didn't say that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melvear

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
PretzelBagel:
I have no idea what is going on in this thread. o.O


You never got pooterssed?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
PretzelBagel:
I have no idea what is going on in this thread. o.O


Yesterday at NESL Sauron's team was able to win the tournament by recruiting Pooters a well famous (or infamous depending on who you are) dedicated Ninja capper and strategizing around it , it worked really well on their favor leaving many pro players in awe.

ps: 0/16/0 Rammus OP
ps:2 has anyone got the Finals replay??? my twitch tv started to act Funny before the game started and i missed it .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Hm, I suppose I should start watching Dominion tournaments. Sounds entertaining when you can relax and not worry about the urge to chase pooters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Yordle

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Quote:
Infirc:
Yesterday at NESL Sauron's team was able to win the tournament by recruiting Pooters a well famous (or infamous depending on who you are) dedicated Ninja capper and strategizing around it , it worked really well on their favor leaving many pro players in awe.

ps: 0/16/0 Rammus OP
ps:2 has anyone got the Finals replay??? my twitch tv started to act Funny before the game started and i missed it .


Great. Now I have the urge to play like this. >.>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forestgreen02

Senior Member

04-10-2012

Alright Sauron, next time I get you in my team during solo Q I will go full out POOTmeta, JUST FOR YOU! AP glass canon Garen bot!