Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OgGhost

04-10-2012

Quote:
1XDieNamicDuoX2:
wish riot would get there times right sometimes :/ i understand the ahri update but this one / :'( TIMEE TO START TABLE FLIPPING

lol i would flip my table too.. but im in a match :0

Anonymous123123

04-10-2012

Debugging is a b*tch. It can take anywhere from 4 hours to 4 days.

Xiintor

04-10-2012

Quote:
Anonymous123123:
Debugging is a b*tch. It can take anywhere from 4 hours to 4 days.

well good thing they had 3 weeks huh?

LimitlessChaos

04-10-2012

We all need to remember, they had PAX to deal with, Varus to expedite and get ready so he would be playable at PAX and a SLEW of features that all change things that also needed testing for the patch...and that's on top of Hecarim. I want it to come out too, believe me, I think he looks great and while I haven't seen one dominate on the PBE, I am still excited for the champion (hell, I don't usually dig archers but Varus actually looks really cool so I'm excited for him to come out in a few weeks too) So before the lol4weekpatchcycle jokes and the ambush on Rara (I can hear Lana Kane saying "PHRASING" right now) let's take those things into consideration. The new UI stuff is awesome and so is an undead centaur marrowgar dude.

Faytul

Recruiter

04-10-2012

everyone, please just stop b*tching.... seriously... you're all even lucky riot is making the game better and making sure everything works. They could have left it the way it was when it was released... but oh wait... you guys would still b*tch and complain... i forget there is no way everyone can be satisfied in the world... but come on.. just shut up and let them fix what they have to do!!!!!

Poeta Somnium

04-10-2012

Quote:
Howy Macawoni:
Why are people downvoting this? If they didn't update us people would be *****ing about them not updating us. And if they didn't delay the patch people would be *****ing about the bug they are currently trying to fix.

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. =/

Xiintor

04-10-2012

Quote:
Faytul:
everyone, please just stop b*tching.... seriously... you're all even lucky riot is making the game better and making sure everything works. They could have left it the way it was when it was released... but oh wait... you guys would still b*tch and complain... i forget there is no way everyone can be satisfied in the world... but come on.. just shut up and let them fix what they have to do!!!!!

i bet the bugs r with Dominion, 75% of us want to play Summoner's Rift

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

04-10-2012

special attack

COFFEE TABLE FLIP

Faeces

04-10-2012

pewp

War4Ever

04-10-2012

Quote:
Faytul:

We aren't lucky at all that RIOT kept making the game better, its how they make their livings, THEY are LUCKY that WE continue to pay for skins and champs and support their game.

Aside from that though it'll be out when its out, but don't for a second say we're the lucky ones for paying them to do a rather fun job. They aren't the only people in the world who deal with disgruntled customers, and many others don't even enjoy what they do while dealing with them.