Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update on the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueCasterMinion

04-11-2012

Quote:
combator:
yet, still no updates..... !!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=23054579#post23054579

BlueCasterMinion

04-11-2012

so you downvote me for spreading the word lol ? trolls

Korragg

04-11-2012

Quote:
1XDieNamicDuoX2:
so you downvote me for spreading the word lol ? trolls

People are just full of entitlement don't mind the one or two down votes you will get trying to talk sense to them. This is a forum after all.

IRPepper

04-11-2012

Blizzard doesn't have patches every 3 weeks either... They have months of coding, months of testings, and a larger dev team. Also whoever said Blizz doesn't miss patch dates obviously didn't play WoW for very long, they miss patch dates frequently because like Riot their content works when it finally is released.

BlueCasterMinion

04-11-2012

Quote:
Korragg:
People are just full of entitlement don't mind the one or two down votes you will get trying to talk sense to them. This is a forum after all.

true i just think its funny that everyone is whining about the update being late and than they want a update AT LEAST. and i give it to them and there still crying .

maxicus

04-11-2012

I look at this way. better to delay than release a software patch that is full of bugs and that crashes the client and causes massive FPS drops and everything else.

also the longer they delay the more IP you can farm up. The people complaining never work in software of this magnitude.

they have no clue about what they are talking about. it isn't a matter of change one thing and then releasing it.

every change has to be QA'ed to make sure that it doesn't affect something else. so when you have a few million lines of code 10 changes can make a huge difference elsewhere.

in this case they are probably making hundreds of changes.

MikaEars

04-11-2012

If the bugs are so major it takes until Monday to fix the patch, I'm glad they didn't release it. I'm looking forward to Hecarim, but if it takes an extra week it must've been pretty awful.

stankfingas

04-11-2012

they should still release the patch notes. i mean even when they release it its not like all the bugs will be gone anyway, so they might as well let us know what they are making us wait for..

Poo Chada

04-11-2012

( ╯ಠ_&#3232╯︵ ┻━┻

I2enegacIe

04-11-2012

This may be a nonstanding issue if the patch is fixed today.....however if it is delayed till next week will Riot pull a Riot first and release Varus and Hecarim or will you guys wait a whole other week to release Varus?