[Art] Unprepared Garen skin - Its "Sexy"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayemageyene

02-06-2013

;D

StealthMuffin

02-07-2013

riot plz

MoeBear

02-08-2013

wow that's really sexy

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

we were pushed off the front page? .....

xSteff

02-09-2013

Ok, I think it's safe to say here there has been some sort of injustice. Riot, you know how Garen feels about that. I am an artist and I will try to the best of my experience make a nice skin to appeal this refreshing creative idea once more. I WANT THIS SKIN! And if I were a man, ID STILL WANT THIS SKIN! Why is it the community always prefers hourglass attractive female figures and modest to exaggerating skin cleavage in female champs, so is this the problem for Unprepared Garen? Too exposed? I would like an answer because it that's the case.... I vote put a small bathrobe on Garen. hahahaha In all seriousnesss... I AM DISAPPOINT.

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSteff View Post
Ok, I think it's safe to say here there has been some sort of injustice. Riot, you know how Garen feels about that. I am an artist and I will try to the best of my experience make a nice skin to appeal this refreshing creative idea once more. I WANT THIS SKIN! And if I were a man, ID STILL WANT THIS SKIN! Why is it the community always prefers hourglass attractive female figures and modest to exaggerating skin cleavage in female champs, so is this the problem for Unprepared Garen? Too exposed? I would like an answer because it that's the case.... I vote put a small bathrobe on Garen. hahahaha In all seriousnesss... I AM DISAPPOINT.
If you did an art work, it would be LEGENDARY!
Every little bit counts. I also 100% agree with everything you said.

ChiefClive

02-10-2013

Riot plz

StealthMuffin

02-11-2013

bump

Ayemageyene

02-11-2013

;D

Pollyanna

02-11-2013

Bump