10 win streak Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CelciusOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

So way back in the day, I accomplished something that I thought was pretty cool. My friends told me to post this then, but obviously that has slipped my mind until now. 4 months later. ;__; as you can see i'm lvl 20, so to some that's not really impressive, but it's always cool to get 10 wins in a row with one champ.

Ummm I actually think I used to build philo stone first back then. that's pretty sketchy, but hey it worked I guess. so uh, philo stone, lucidity boots, warmogs, infinity edge, atmas, phantom dancer, sell philo stone, last whisper. That seems about right. Well yeah, that's about it.

MorderX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

One does not simply build Gangplank without Trinity Force.

Bloodmo0n

04-08-2012

hehee, I'm going for that now. I just had a 7 loss streak, couldn't work out what was wrong. Now I've won 3 in a row, despite going 3-9 against a level 30 mundo + shaco in the brush, and going up against a pretty good Morgana mid. I barely killed anyone in those games either, I find that people focus far to much on getting kills.

cowpotato

04-08-2012

who are you going to buy with all that IP?

Dera Mochimazzi

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowpotato View Post
who are you going to buy with all that IP?
Thats a picture of him at Lv20.
Now hes a Lv30 with 300 wins.

TwistWrist

04-09-2012

Dunno why Philo stone is "sketchy" on Gangplank. More Q's is a good thing.

CelciusOne

04-09-2012

so um i'm a little new, not sure how to do those in text citation things. but um. i'll just go down the list. (someone should help me out.)

MorderX: I completely agree with you, building Tri Force with GP is pretty sweet. I didn't know that at the time though, because I never saw anyone with that built. But I mean, it's just personal preference really what you build. But I do like Tri Force with him, it's nice.

xDeadMarchx: Oh man I feel you, losing streaks make me feel so depleted. But I mean, that's good that you're not giving up. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

cowpotato: Well as you probably saw from GunPewPew's comment, I am 10 lvls up. but who I did buy was Irelia. I found her to be an amazing champ when played well, and farmed well. She's such a b**** top lane. I've actually strayed away from her though. I recently bought Renekton and have found that I am infatuated with him. He. oh man. I can't even begin to describe how awesome he is.

GunPewPew: I see you've done a little researching eh?

TwistWrist: More Q's is a good thing, I still just felt like it was pointless after a while. mana pots are still viable to me. But again, personal preference.

Ummm just thought i'd put it out there my builds for irelia and renekton, just to see what everyone elses are? or that they've seen? lemme know what y'all think:

IRELIA:

boots 3 pots
[phage, wits end, merc treads] my mid ish game.
tri force
frozen mallet
atmas
and then some more mr or armor for the last item. sometimes i like frozen heart, or force of nature.

RENEKTON:

boots 3 pots
[dorans blade
phage
brutalizer]

Merc treads, youmous, frozen mallet, atmas, maw of malmortius, and either a [warmogs, thormail, or bloodthirster] depending on enemy team comp.

CelciusOne

04-09-2012

OH WAIT. PFFFT. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO THE QUOTE THING. WHAT A DERP. THANKS ANYWAYS. x(