Aint No Bull Looking For Support Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im a NinJa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Summoner Name:NinJaX3er

Season 1 SQ ELO: ****.
Current SQ ELO:1553 (top 1661)

Position You Are Applying for: Support
Your Top 3 Champs for that Position and why: Janna, soraka, nunu, (I play all the usual supports pretty well, except for blitz/leona/lux whom i don't own)

Your Weekly Schedule: (Day, Time, Timezone) Free pretty much after 4:00 every day PST
Country/State: California

Mic: (Yes/No) yes
Vent: (Yes/No) yes

Why We Should Consider You: I've played in tournaments before like the Alienware Arena, and I've played against some high ELO players (RFLX) and I know how to play bot lane like the back of my hand, I just need to get acquainted with AD bot before I feel comfortable in a more competitive scene.

Your Competitive Experience: Alienware Arena is about all. On the previous team that I played with we didn't get far after our team fell apart. I also played in the curse tournament where we played against RFLX again, but my team got too scared and didn't know what to do half the time.

Additional Info: I'd like to think that I have a lot of potential but my SQ elo doesn't reflect it because I'm much better as a support than any other role, but I get tired of playing support if you know what I mean.. anyways thanks for your time!

I don't have all the champions, but I do have at least half, and all of the supports except for the ones I stated above, and yorick if you count that I suppose.

Parylax

04-09-2012

Summoner Name: Parylax
Season 1 SQ ELO: didnt play in season 1
Current SQ ELO: ~1700
Position You Are Applying for: AD/Support/Mid
Your Top 3 Champs for that Position and why: Depends on our team comp and theirs.
Your Weekly Schedule: (Day, Time, Timezone) - anytime weekends and after 3 on weekdays (central time)
Country/State: United States, MN
Mic: (Yes/No) yes
Vent: (Yes/No) no
Why We Should Consider You: I have complete knowledge of all game mechanics - keep timers, have good map awareness, am competent/know the ins/and outs of every role, dedicated
Your Competitive Experience: Ranked 5's, and made it to the first page of ranked 3's - hopefully some tournaments soon!

Deathwingduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Summoner Name: Deathwingduck

Season 2 SQ ELO- 1476

Position I am Applying For: Support

Top 3 champions in that position: Alistar, Blitz, Soraka. I prefer aggressive lanes over passive lanes. I really like the roaming capability on blitz and alistar. Being able to make plays from the support role is a game changer. Soraka is what I view as one of the safer picks. You can't really go terribly wrong with her.

Weekly Schedule: Every night between 9-1 am EST. Pretty much any time on Sundays. Currently I am enrolled in college and once that is over my schedule will become more manageable.

Country/State: USA, Michigan

Vent: Don't have it downloaded on this computer but I am familiar with the program

Why should I be considered? My number one reason would be because of my ability to play roaming supports as well as the standard babysit support. I am also very open to learning new ideas and strategy. I am a fairly positive influence on people in that I genuinely enjoy this game regardless of winning or losing. This keeps my raging to a minimum.

My competitive experience: Just some ranked 5s with friends. I also played in 1 go4lol that went terribly because it was thrown together at the last second and we had some team issues.

Saga of Ilthire

04-10-2012

Thank you all for your applications. Please add BlackChocolate and he will be trying you out

Saga of Ilthire

04-12-2012

Thank you everyone for your applications and to those who tried out. We have now filled the position.