Aint No Bull Looking For Support Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saga of Ilthire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Team Information
Team Aint No Bull was formed pre-season 1, as was an active competitor in the Season 1 Circuit. During the beginning of our time as a team, we recruited whomever and truly didn’t understand the gap in skill between the top players and those who don’t participate at that level. This led us to recruit people who weren’t good for the team, didn’t have the time to commit, or weren’t healthy for the team environment. Even with these setbacks, we achieved one of the top 15 spots in the Alienware tournament and consistently placed in the top 16 of Go4LoL. Since then, my co-captain and I have learned a lot about running a team and the dedication it takes, and we firmly believe that with this knowledge, a great set of players, and practice, we can become one of the top teams for mid-end Season 2 and Season 3.

We recently played 9th in Go4LoL

Current Roster
Saga of Ilthire – AD Mid
VeigarRageQuit – Top solo
AnV Sinister - Jungle
BlackChocolate - Ranged AD
Jewish Icecream - Support (Sub)
Foxy - Support (Sub)

What We Need
We are looking for players who are willing to put in the time to practice as a team and compete in tournaments. We are looking for people who are extremely talented at the position(s) that they play. We are looking for players who can keep their cool even when the game looks like there’s no way you can win. We are actively recruiting players to play support

Currently Recruiting

-Support (Main)

Goals of the Team
Our ultimate goal is to become one of the top teams in the LoL competitive scene. I can guarantee you that this will not happen quickly, and it may not even happen after a few months of dedicated practice. I have played as a team against CLG, Dignitas, and others, and I can tell you that you as a player and we as a team are not ready to go head to head against them straight off the bat. The majority of Season 2 will be used for practice. Initially the team will begin practicing together in normal games, to assure that our communication and teamwork is on the level that it needs to be. If we can win consecutive normal games with very few deaths and winning all of our lanes, then we are ready for ranked games. The skill level between normal and ranked is quite huge, teamwork wise, but I feel that this is a necessary step for the team to take. During this time, I also expect our team members to be playing solo queue and actively gaining ELO. I don’t think that 25 ELO (Past 1600) each week is too much to ask. And if you’re not 1600 ELO already, you should be able to get it. Once we hit 1600 ELO in ranked 5s, and all of our members are maintaining the Solo Queue ELO that they should be, we will begin playing in tournaments. We WILL lose the first few that we compete it, but it should be able to show us how well we stack against other teams. After tournaments, all members will be required to watch the replays of our matches so that we can give each other pointers on what went wrong and improve upon it. In this way, we will improve as players and as a team.

Team Requirements
Note: All of these requirements must be met, or your application will be denied. This remains true in all cases unless there is a substantial reason why we would still want you
  • Headset/Mic
  • Ventrillo
  • All of the champions (take 10, but it is important for trading in champ select. At the very least all champs for your role.)
  • Resident of North America
  • Age 18+
  • Tryout
  • Complete Trial Period
  • Cool head in games (No raging. Ever)
  • Current ELO of 1500 in SQ (Preferably higher)
  • Must be available for tryouts sometime between 5PM and 12AM Central Time Monday, Wednesday, or Friday for tryouts. Or schedule a time for the weekends, but I prefer the weekdays
  • Available for tournaments and practices. Tournaments and practices held weeknights. Practices based around team’s schedules. Must also be available at 11AM PST on Sundays for Go4LoL

Application
Summoner Name:
Season 1 SQ ELO:
Current SQ ELO:
Position You Are Applying for:
Your Top 3 Champs for that Position and why:
Your Weekly Schedule: (Day, Time, Timezone)
Country/State:
Mic: (Yes/No)
Vent: (Yes/No)
Why We Should Consider You:
Your Competitive Experience:
Additional Info:

Please post your application here in this thread. Note that once your application has been posted I will either put it as “Denied” or “Pending”. If pending, please contact me via email (michaelfuchs(at)live.com) or in-game to schedule a tryout. We request a maximum of three games to try you out, and after the games, we will review the replays to make our decision. We reserve the right to deny your application during the three game tryout, however. Please be aware that we will try out multiple applicants at once.

Trial Period
After you have been accepted, we will then put you on a two week trial period. During these two weeks will be extra enforcing that you attend ALL team practices. Failing to do so will lead to expulsion from the team. Practice times will be given weekly on the team forums based around all team member schedules for that week.

Questions
Post any questions you have here in this thread, and I will address your concerns. In addition, I will take questions in game.

Thank you for considering Aint No Bull as your competitive team.

Pk - Denied
Proxiii - Pending
ToD Jokercardpwn - Denied

Saga of Ilthire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Bump

Saga of Ilthire

04-09-2012

Bump

Saga of Ilthire

04-09-2012

Bump

Pkº

04-09-2012

Elo: Err idrk, 15 wins 3 losses. unraked.
Position: Support
Top 3 Supports: Lux, Janna, Lulu
Weekly Schedule: always on
State: Minnesota
Mic: Yes
Vent: own my own server
Why we should consider you: errr im a passive person + i have natural synergy with Black c:
Competitive Experience: Got near top of HoN ladder in closed beta, err... Competitive SSBM.. Uhm... cant remember atm :<
Additional Info: Me and Black are dating <- Truth lululululul

Proxiii

04-09-2012

Summoner Name: Proxiii
Season 1 SQ ELO: 1300
Current SQ ELO: 1496
Position You Are Applying for: Support
Your Top 3 Champs for that Position and why: Janna, Taric, Sona i think they all 3 can provide a very well base for a team in fight, ex. Janna's ult separating the teams, giving us an advantage, also her cc with tornado and her slow. Taric provides great armor for the bot lane AD and a stun along with his ult increasing dmg throughout the team. With that stun ganks can provided easier as well as focusing in team fights. Sona can either be passive or aggressive with her ult she can determine a team fight, but while in laning phase her harass is amazing, sending their AD Carry back or support will provide an advantage for your lane.
Your Weekly Schedule: (Day, Time, Timezone) 3-11 throughout week, all day on weekends
Country/State: Texas, US
Mic: (Yes/No)
Vent: (Yes/No)Yes
Why We Should Consider You: If you give 100% i'll give 110% i won't ever quit i want to be the best and will take criticism
Your Competitive Experience: Been to MLG Event such as Mlg Dallas for three years in a row, as well as small tournies such as KoC King of the couch
Additional Info: My name is Maxx

Back 9 Bandit

04-09-2012

Application
Summoner Name: ToD Jokercardpwn
Season 1 SQ ELO: didnt do ranked in s1
Current SQ ELO: 1505-1514(Top) has gone up 150 in the last month
Position You Are Applying for: Range carry
Your Top 3 Champs for that Position and why: Vayne, Corki, and tristana. Corki was the first champion i ever played and i fell in love. i main him, im sure im not perfect but im pretty **** good.
Your Weekly Schedule:All day on friday-sat-sun, 12am-10pm Central
Country/State: Texas
Mic: Yes
Vent: Yes
Why We Should Consider You: Because ive been playing league since beta, and im really into competetive gaming. I want to do the best that i can to win.
Your Competitive Experience: Bloodline champions did a few tournaments there, HoN, and a little bit of fps games
Additional Info: 800+ wins and my school year is ending in like 3 weeks so i can get on every day when that time comes.im 17 on june 5th. And im mature aswell

Saga of Ilthire

04-09-2012

Bump

OMGage

04-09-2012

-Summoner Name: OMGage
-Season 1 SQ ELO: 1281
-Current SQ ELO: 1409 it was closer to 1500, but I've been busy and elo decay has hit me twice
-Position You Are Applying for: s'port
-Your Top 3 Champs for that Position and why: I'm honestly comfortable with every support in the game. This also includes the silly supports like GP, Yorick, and Blitz. I guess if there had to be a top 3. It'd be Soraka, Sona, Alistar/Janna. Again though, I can play the main 5 well and other 5 or 6 or so I can use as well.
-Your Weekly Schedule: Right now I'm free basically every day. My time zone is West Coast. I might be getting a job soon that will change up my schedule. I won't know for sure for like another week.
-Country/State: USA/Oregon
-Mic: Yes
-Vent: Yes
-Why We Should Consider You: I'm an outgoing guy who has loved team games all his life. I've played support in any game I've ever played. I've played video games competitively for 6 years, so I'm used to tournament pressure. I study the game a lot and am always willing to take criticism. I rarely ever get frustrated and when I do it definitely couldn't be classified as "rage". Even though my elo isn't the level you said. I consistently play with 1800-2100 players and have been praised by a lot of them. I just don't like doing solo queue, because it's a lot harder to carry people with a support.
-Your Competitive Experience: I've played Super Smash Brothers competitively for 6 years. I've won over 3k from it. I've placed 2nd at two Halo tournaments. I only have one League of Legends tournament experience. My friends and I went 0-2, but my friends weren't THAT great and one wasn't even 30 when we did it haha. Plus that was like almost a year ago. I placed 7th at a MvC3 tournament, as well.
-Additional Info: Like I said, my elo doesn't really indicate my skill, but if that's enough of a turn off for you. Then I completely understand.

Rushuna Tendo

04-09-2012

Summoner Name: Rushuna Tendo
Season 1 SQ ELO: 1550+
Current SQ ELO: 1536 (1652 Highest) ( decayed due to hospitalization)
Position You Are Applying for: Support
Your Top 3 Champs for that Position and why:
Sona - Aggressive support with good sustain and team wide auras 24/7 and Hard CC ult i also like her play style

Leona - Aggresive support with very high kill potential although lacking the sustain of most other supports can play the role of off tank / initiator mid to late game and can effective cc a high priority target ( Ranged ad / Nunu ult / Kat ult etc etc)

Karma - Highly aggressive support that can bait into clutch shields and heals that ensure her bot gets farm and kills . Can sustain onpar with most other supports if the game takes that route ( she is also very underestimated and leads to many mistakes on the enemy team)

Your Weekly Schedule: (Day, Time, Timezone)
Monday , wednesday thursday 6:30PM to 10:30PM (School) Free the rest of the week/time

Country/State: California / USA
Mic: (Yes/No) Yes

Vent: (Yes/No) Yes

Why We Should Consider You: I am a very positive player that can learn from every game played and can mold to play to my lane partners play style , also i'm a cool guy

Your Competitive Experience: I used to play competitive Counter strike both CS and CS:S other then that not much but that wont stop me from being a very competent support

Additional Info:

I am a very aggressive bot support that prefers to pressure the enemy team rather then just let a farm battle happen and hopefully secure a kill for my ranged ad.

I do not take CS from my ranged AD bot unless they are not in the lane / cant possibly get it.

My warding is a little weak but i have been improving tremendously in the past few days ( weak not non existent)!

Buying champion package later to day for the champion requirement