Sivir.. What happened?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siveal View Post
That's not ideal at all because it offers no synergy. It would be great for Sivir if....

- AP scales with all abilities
- Attack Damage scales with Spiral Blade instead of AP (really, do we need to have every champ have an ability with +AP?)

He was being sarcastic.. Lol this whole arguement is over someone making a sarcastic statement lawl.

Zohariel

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
Should Sivir get into this category? Well, she has ONLY ONE skill which is AP based, while building her as a DPS/Pusher is a good idea - her only nuke lacks power later, if you go AS/DPS. I dont know what to say. I feel like she need damage scaling rather than AP. It also would be logical, cause she throws HER WEAPON - not some spell.
Sivir is a pusher/tower destruction champ, and she's very good at it. Spiral Blade is good at Level 1 maybe, when its range can finish off an enemy hero in an early fight, but it doesn't help her destroy towers and she doesn't need it to kill creeps.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it'd be nice to have an effective nuke. But Sivir isn't a player-killing hero and probably wouldn't be even if Spiral Blade were changed.

Vixen Fox

10-23-2009

What happened to the passive mana regen? I was really looking forward to that!!

Bring it back!!

Evernight

10-23-2009

Why not allow ricochet to proc item effects? Like Malady, Wit's End, and Black Cleaver?
I think this would allow her to really help in team fight situations by being a debuffer.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evernight View Post
Why not allow ricochet to proc item effects? Like Malady, Wit's End, and Black Cleaver?
I think this would allow her to really help in team fight situations by being a debuffer.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?
bad idea, way too over powered. malady would be like 30 (36?) damger per bounce and champion attack (includes allied champs) really quickly, wits end would be roughly the entire team losing 40 mana a hit, black cleaver would be massive armor debuff for the whole team. waaaaaay too over powered.

fun fact: the bounces are magic damage.

also, her new portait looks like complete ****. some kind of soulless wretch. her model is exactly the same (unless face has been changed and that merits the title of "model" change, which is too small to tell in game anyway.) so its only her skin thats different. i personally think the old skin was better. having this alternate costume, whatever. some people might like it, but the black hair DESPERATELY NEEDS SOME TEXTURE instead of looking like large plastic blob. i recall somebody actually fixed up the portrait with photoshop and made her look nicer, WHY DIDNT YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT RIOT!?!?!?!?! WWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????