Sivir.. What happened?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-22-2009

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=19175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronach View Post
The tooltips are incorrect for Sivir this patch, but do give some indication of where she's heading in the future.
Okay so she wasn't touched balance wise. You actually TOOK AWAY the 55 MP5 buff you were going to give her and then didn't touch anything else but her model that was changed for some odd reason..

You realise people were talking about the shadow mustash drawing on the champion selection screen and the champions face in the bottom left of the screen right? Not her actual model in game. Also the loading screen doesn't match anything now. Green glowing Spiral Blade and red hair vs Black and Gold in game..

Just kinda confused why you said it was comming up and her model picture was gonna be changed yet the two things that needed to be tweaked weren't..

I guess you ment even further down the road to make some Sivir adjustments or at least I hope so.

- Spiral Blade needs tweaking to deal more damage to champions later in the game.
- Shadow Mustash Hitler look alike picture needs to be changed. NOT her model. Her champion selection face.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-22-2009

Her small icon WAS changed.

ABOZ

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementz View Post
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=19175
- Spiral Blade needs tweaking to deal more damage to champions later in the game.
- Shadow Mustash Hitler look alike picture needs to be changed. NOT her model. Her champion selection face.
Do more damage with Spiral Blade? Now you can! Sacrifice buying physical DPS and survivability items for AP. You'll be glad you did, because that way your single skill affected by AP will be sooooo strong.

Siveal

10-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOZ View Post
Do more damage with Spiral Blade? Now you can! Sacrifice buying physical DPS and survivability items for AP. You'll be glad you did, because that way your single skill affected by AP will be sooooo strong.

That's not ideal at all because it offers no synergy. It would be great for Sivir if....

- AP scales with all abilities
- Attack Damage scales with Spiral Blade instead of AP (really, do we need to have every champ have an ability with +AP?)

Highborne

10-22-2009

Lmfao, sorry but AP scales with all abilities is retarded response.

HER ONLY ABILITY IS SPIRAL BLADE.

Thus making it scale with AP makes no sense.

At least you got the 2nd part correct.

Siveal

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highborne View Post

HER ONLY ABILITY IS SPIRAL BLADE.
You missed international caplocks day, but I'll assume you were getting that much needed lobotomy done. So thanks for the constructive post there, brainless poster!

I'm simply saying that not every champ needs an AP build, as someone posted this a while back. A champion without AP synergy shouldn't have an ability that scales with AP, unless other abilities somehow scale with AP. It's stupid on champs that are not AP viable like Yii for instance.

Highborne

10-23-2009

Hi, this is what you said:

Quote:
It would be great for Sivir if....

- AP scales with all abilities
Which is fail.

Thanks.

Anniie

10-23-2009

Make spiral blade have some scaling with Sivir's damage. It'll never be incredible late game, but meh.

Have AP effect her passive or ricochet or something, so it's not completely wasted. Of course no one gets AP with Sivir, but lots of items have AP tacked on to them, and it'd just be kind of bad to have a champ with absolutely no AP ability.

KonaKona

10-23-2009

If all physical champions abilities scaled with physical damage instead of AP certain heroes would have to be completely rebalanced around that IMHO

GNOY

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siveal View Post
You missed international caplocks day, but I'll assume you were getting that much needed lobotomy done. So thanks for the constructive post there, brainless poster!

I'm simply saying that not every champ needs an AP build, as someone posted this a while back. A champion without AP synergy shouldn't have an ability that scales with AP, unless other abilities somehow scale with AP. It's stupid on champs that are not AP viable like Yii for instance.
I agree. Some champions are viable with AP builds, even though they can go physical DPS or Tank builds aswell. To mention some - Teemo, Sion, Blitzcrank, Katarina, Kassadin (though his DPS is lame, and AP build is better) , Jax, Shako.

Champions that dont need AP scaling imo - Tryndamere (saw any Trynd with Ap build? I haven't.....except maybe for some occasional Nashor's Tooths in build, but its rather for CD) , Mundo (this is 100%), Master Yi (what's point in AP scaling if noone ever get AP items....NO IDEA).

Should Sivir get into this category? Well, she has ONLY ONE skill which is AP based, while building her as a DPS/Pusher is a good idea - her only nuke lacks power later, if you go AS/DPS. I dont know what to say. I feel like she need damage scaling rather than AP. It also would be logical, cause she throws HER WEAPON - not some spell.