New Meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pending

The Council

04-10-2012

What Gabriel said. The new Maw item is too good. Your team was so counterable

Sam

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
They must've been epic terrible.
Step 1: Equip Mercury Treads.
Step 2: Equip Hexdrinker.
Step 3: Ace your team that does 100% magic damage and has no carry (takes hours to kill buffs and dragon).
^ this guy knows whats up!

Knight of Wolves

04-14-2012

I'm pretty sure it really just depends on the players. As old as that nugget of wisdom is.

Aberfirth

04-14-2012

another reason you won so easily, from a defensive standpoint. they picked a horrible variety of champions. with exception of udyr getting to an off tank build those three play the exact same role. with very little cc and all the same type of dmg you were able to prevent most of the dmg they would deal AND secure those kills with your cc. it was cheaper for your team to build defensively since their entire team was attack damage based. you had more diversity and ability to change the way a fight would go, while they simply had to continue to hack at you. my advice though would be to add some heavier damage to your team. a riven would work well since she has that good stun, jungle capabilities and STRONG damage.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

?

Dig15times

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberfirth View Post
another reason you won so easily, from a defensive standpoint. they picked a horrible variety of champions. with exception of udyr getting to an off tank build those three play the exact same role. with very little cc and all the same type of dmg you were able to prevent most of the dmg they would deal AND secure those kills with your cc. it was cheaper for your team to build defensively since their entire team was attack damage based. you had more diversity and ability to change the way a fight would go, while they simply had to continue to hack at you. my advice though would be to add some heavier damage to your team. a riven would work well since she has that good stun, jungle capabilities and STRONG damage.
Thanks for the suggestion. Who would you replace? I think Taric is the weakest member.