New Meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dig15times

04-08-2012

Played my first 3v3 ranked today and we destroyed. My team consisted of Taric, Alistar, and Janna vs. their's which was Tryndamere, Lee Sin, and Udyr. Something seems wrong about that, so my question is: other than them being complete noobs, what could contribute to such an easy win in that situation?

Roneld3444

04-08-2012

Your team is loaded with CC, that could be it. Did you all build support/tank like your champ's meta says to?

SPEKTR1986

04-08-2012

don't know how it help!
but it works also in SR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h95HtcUJSCg

I don't think any of them are noobs!

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-08-2012

Lee + Udyr good luck ud need epic chars to kill those.

Wheredigo

04-08-2012

not sure where you got the damage to kill them, but yea with the cc on that team it would be pretty rough. any decently high elo team would destroy that though. feed off jana, distract the other 2. you'd have guaranteed jungle control the whole game. it's fun to troll with those, but if you're going to go all supports you've got to get soraka and lulu in there for some decent damage

lirm

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Lee + Udyr good luck ud need epic chars to kill those.
Your posts make you out to be stupider and stupider everytime I read them. He said he did destroy them. L2read

MyWillYourHands

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Tryndamere is (can't believe I'm going to say this) actually somewhat underpowered. Seeing all the buffs he's gotten, he's no match to any other dps champ unless he just hits R and aces your team, which gets pretty annoying. Killing a tryndamere isn't really hard, you just wait for his ult to wear off then ignite him (Assuming he ults at low HP)

Lee Sin is very easily countered. I play him frequently and the smart players are the ones who destroy me. CC on Lee Sin is extremely degrading and a Lee Sin without a Tenacity item (Preferably merc treads) can't live easily.

Udyr I've never played him but I've seen his work he seems pretty vulnerable to CC as well, though he has his little turtle stance thing.

All of the champs you guys played can be OP fighters as well.
Considering I like to play AP Taric, I'll E them up close for like 500 damage, hit R and W for a combination of 800+ Damage (At level 18 with a decent build).
Alistar is just CC TO STRONK.
Janna IDK about... I only play her as a support not a fighter

Infirc

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im F Cape Bo View Post
Tryndamere is (can't believe I'm going to say this) actually somewhat underpowered. Seeing all the buffs he's gotten, he's no match to any other dps champ unless he just hits R and aces your team, which gets pretty annoying. Killing a tryndamere isn't really hard, you just wait for his ult to wear off then ignite him (Assuming he ults at low HP)

Lee Sin is very easily countered. I play him frequently and the smart players are the ones who destroy me. CC on Lee Sin is extremely degrading and a Lee Sin without a Tenacity item (Preferably merc treads) can't live easily.

Udyr I've never played him but I've seen his work he seems pretty vulnerable to CC as well, though he has his little turtle stance thing.

All of the champs you guys played can be OP fighters as well.
Considering I like to play AP Taric, I'll E them up close for like 500 damage, hit R and W for a combination of 800+ Damage (At level 18 with a decent build).
Alistar is just CC TO STRONK.
Janna IDK about... I only play her as a support not a fighter
Janna's Ap ratios are among the best on the game, she's also tremendously disruptive and a "cltuch support" cyhampion meaning that she can make herself or an ally deceptively tanky, and QUite Tanky

Mavrik V

04-10-2012

They must've been epic terrible.
Step 1: Equip Mercury Treads.
Step 2: Equip Hexdrinker.
Step 3: Ace your team that does 100% magic damage and has no carry (takes hours to kill buffs and dragon).

Treize14

04-10-2012

I played against a Soraka, Taric, Shen team yesterday. My team consisted of Singed(went 0/7), Graves(me), and Jax. With ignite you can focus down the most annoying person so that all the heals don't really work. Maw of Mal helps a ton, same with a QSS. It is a really easy team to counter, executioners calling can usually shut down a support team too. It's just a matter of not doing the same thing you do against a normal team.