First Ranked Game! (: (: (:So Excited!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Ok, so sure I'm acting like a giddy little school girl, but I've been fairly nervous to try out ranked b/c... well I'm fairly new to the game and I'm just not the best ya know?

So the person suppose to play the AD carry picks Xin then heads top lane. I was GP so I figured I'd cover bot vs Tristana. Well, I had a great support playing as Lulu and things went well (:

I went 6-0-8 and with a good kennen mid and a great Trundle, we worked 'em. I hope I don't get into all this ranked drama stuff that peeps go on about, because that game was one of the most fun I've had to date.

Outplay Nation

04-08-2012

ok?

Zack Smith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Trust me, it gets worse.

Mr Whoople

04-08-2012

I can't wait until you experience leavers, afkers, and trolls.

Quick Rawr

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by some local idiot View Post
I can't wait until you experience leavers, afkers, and trolls.
I had a troll first game, although I know the trolls can be a lot worse though! Had to lane vs a ranged AD as GP because of first game troll.

When I queued up for a second game, someone picked Revive Smite Zilean to "Mid Jangler" with... someone on the other team queue dodged and I quickly cancelled out of queue to wait about 3 minutes to get rid of the troll.

Second game: Won as Tristana! (: (:
Ok, I'm pretty excited haha.

ADGarner

04-08-2012

I loved my first ranked game too. I encountered rambos in my most recent games though. :/

xzlegendz

04-08-2012

Yeah same here, I haven't played a single ranked game, and yes I'm level 30. I feel like my whole team will just fail me, so i don't know if I should try it.

Quick Rawr

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzlegendz View Post
Yeah same here, I haven't played a single ranked game, and yes I'm level 30. I feel like my whole team will just fail me, so i don't know if I should try it.
Here's what I figured: I get trolls, feeders and the likes in Normals from time to time, and I'll eventually settle at a similar ELO in ranked so I might as well play ranked and enjoy the increased competition in it. All these people that complain about "ELO HELL" don't complain about "HIDDEN ELO HELL" in normal games. Why? I don't know, they prob have similar elo in both modes, but they actually care about ranked games.

Liquid forge

04-08-2012

A very important note: DO NOT QUE DODGE

You lose elo from it, it was my biggest mistake as a newbie ranked player. Good luck on ur elo climb man and honestly watching pro streams really helps you ALOT.

Fwog

04-08-2012

Your morale will slowly... decrease... forever.