Minion/Jungle Kills After Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dogblaze

09-30-2010

After the game when the Client pops up, I've noticed (as I'm sure most of you have to) that the minion kill stats doesn't include Jungle minion/neutral creep kills. Not sure if this was intended, but some players, including myself, would like to see the total minions slain. I know some minions in the jungle are easy to kill and can alter the stat, so I'll just ask for a small mod in the stat:

- When you scroll over the minions slain (the actual number the player has), could you add a small window that pops up adding the lane minions + jungle minions = total minions.

For example, lets say the player has 150 minion kills + 50 jungle minions:
150 + 50 = 200 would be placed in the small pop up window, so we would know the total kills without changing the stat in the Client. You could touch it up by adding colors to the numbers if needed. Just a little suggestion, thanks!

Havoc209

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Yeah i've noticed that too, i wish it did, i always jungle and have like 150 jungle creeps but it says i really have like 23 creeps and i'm like.. "wtf?" and my friends make fun of me and say I cannot kill creeps and i get embarrased because its embarrasing to have 23 creeps when you really have 173 which is more than your friends
Great idea! Riot should look!

Myrren

09-30-2010

why is it embarassing? XD