Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In regards to the heim nerf...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reep

10-22-2009

I think the nerf is completely wrong. Don't get me wrong, I love Riot, but this needs fixing.

My first game against heim, I was playing as twisted fate, who is naturally pretty squishy. I saw heim in mid, with rather low health, so I gated in and gold carded him, ultimately leading to his death. He tried to lead me into the neighboring bushes, which contained all 6 of hits turrets, some of which were red (upgraded). Once I get into sight of just one turret, they all attacked me. There was no way for me to attack a single turret without getting baraged with cannons taking out a nice 30% of my hp. This is what I believe was addressed by the nerf.

Naturally I wanted to try out the new hero, so I chose him the next game. I followed some friend's advice item/skill wise, and I did rather well for my first time playing as him. Yes, the prenerf Heim is OP, I agree with that.

I think the grenade nerf is acceptable, but I also think the towers should NOT explode upon death. Does that even make sense? They're machines, they don't need him to be alive for them to opperate.

Regardless, his turrets should have significantly less damage and/or attackspeed, and his passive should compensate for the said nerf when he is in a certain range of his turrets. Maybe the longer he is in range of his turrets, the stronger they get. Then once he leaves, the over buff from him being in range for a certain time slowly decays.

This way he can still teleport back to his turrets after death if they are not dealt with by the opposing team, giving him the advantage he needs to be useful.

LaLaGoodbye

Senior Recruiter

10-22-2009

At most all I've found this hero to be is an annoyance. He has yet to scare me in any way/shape/form.

If you are smart enough to just completely avoid his turrets then he becomes a joke.

Naminator

10-22-2009

I don't hear you complaining about Tibbers dying after Annie is killed...............Ohhh I remember now, your a newb that plays with the Heimerdeucher.

He got a well deserved nerf, QQ moar?

FuzzeWuzze

Recruiter

10-22-2009

Quote:
Budikah:
At most all I've found this hero to be is an annoyance. He has yet to scare me in any way/shape/form.

If you are smart enough to just completely avoid his turrets then he becomes a joke.

Except the smart Heimers are using their turrets offensively, and paired with certain Hero combinations(Like Alistar) you cant counter push..sure..go to another lane and ignore tham..they will wreck your entire lane to your base by level 10.

Elandroth

10-22-2009

Yeah, you're right. It doesn't make sense, therefore it shouldn't be.

Tell me, what in this game "makes sense"?

Naminator

10-22-2009

Quote:
Elandroth:
Yeah, you're right. It doesn't make sense, therefore it shouldn't be.

Tell me, what in this game "makes sense"?

Whats this video to understand http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103454