Leona AD or AP???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1429332aa9b633

04-08-2012

yeah pretty much tanky CDR if you want to do something with her in Dominion, try to outlast your opponent...

But it's pretty hard to be effective with her in Dom because, like in SR, she requires her team to deal damage. You won't be able to do anything on your own or 2v2... it can be frustrating...

GeneralDirection

04-08-2012

Leona is about the last target in a composition so she doesn't need to be built straight tank. Start off with a Giant Belt, and rush Frozen Mallet. Build CDR boots (w. masteries/runes this should be enough to max out), and then just buy every appropriate ias item. When an ally consumes a Sunlight mark on an opponent, your ally's magic penetration is applied during damage calculation. This makes MR shredding with Malady an excellent choice.

monstuman443

04-08-2012

She can actually be a good ap fighter if you build right.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-08-2012

pick taric

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

trinity+cdr tanky.

its not too bad at all, her shield stun is on a pretty low cd making the sheen proc nice and movespeed+slow procs from TF are always welcome

JZisPro

04-09-2012

Shes a good initiator, but really depends on her team. I've had the most success with Merc Treads, Sheen, Rylais and Randuin's Omen. Grab someone, stun, and keep them locked down. Actually I would almost say build Boots of Lucidity over Merc Treads... that's just what I had built for the few wins I have documented.

Shaxtenn

04-09-2012

AD Leona never feels like I'm making an impact. I can have Infinity Edge, Triforce, Wit's End, all of it, and I still feel like I'm doing jack as I tink tink tink away with my tiny little sword. It just feels wrong.

I haven't tried full AP Leona, but her ratios aren't great so I can't imagine her damage would be super.

I like CDR/tank Leona best. You aren't there for damage: you're a CC machine. If you want to kill people with huge deeps, a bruiser will do that way better. What you do best is stun the **** out of everyone. Your team provides your damage. You set them up, they knock them down. Max CDR and, at rank 3, you can ult every 26s. Plus individual stuns way more often.

Build is as much CDR as you can milk from runes/masteries, merc treads/tabi, whatever cheap kindlegem items get you to max CDR, sunfire cape unless you're vs like 5 ADs, aegis, then whatever else you feel like you need.

IS1429332aa9b633

04-09-2012

I'd do something like that: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-113-61-41-124

At some point, I would upgrade the kindlegem into Hextech Sweeper if they have some stealth (vayne, talon, wukong, eve, twitch) or to Zeke's Herald.

Or you can skip kindlegem and thornmail, and grab frozen heart instead... But the HP from kindlegem is good early.

Taric is actually quite good if you build him AD with Black Cleaver