Atma's nerf makes literally no sense.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObscureClockwork

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaceroll11 View Post
Honestly its too cheap for the numbers it gives, and tanky dps are very strong in mid and late game, unlike ad carry who are quite average until late. Oh, Yorick and Voli are actually pretty op. And Yorick doesnt buy atmas btw. Oh and Atmas isnt for late game tank damage, its for midgame survivablity WITH great damage.

Anyway check out this thread for proof on atmas numbers being too high http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=atmas
last i remembered, atmas ranked the lowest in cost effectiveness among conversion items (or was it 2nd?)

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

I am upset that they nerfed doran's stuff too.

hashinshin

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerzSuchender View Post
I am upset that they nerfed doran's stuff too.
One thread at a time.

blackmaamba

04-08-2012

I dont like the nerf one bit, Its not an overpowered item its just a staight up good item bro's

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
One thread at a time.
Yeah, my bad there. Anyway, people have cried about Atma's for quite a long while, we had that nerf coming. I am not a pro or a very good player at all, but I believe this nerf was unneeded.

Saruyan

04-08-2012

even if all you said is true, atmas is too efficient. on its own on certain bruisers its more efficient than buying a bf sword, while giving you armor, and giving you crit. without buying hp.

so its a offensive/defensive item that scales off more defense AND gives you access to better offense capabilities(crit).

and you believe thats an okay item?

Snx Phaceroll

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
By the time a ranged carry has IE + PD (Which would be your "mid game") they're shredding down anything that doesn't have 150+ armor.
By mid game your bruisers usually have ATLEAST Tabi, Frozen Mallet and Atmas. which is on a lvl 11 GP is 120 armor without runes or masterys. Usually he would have Wriggles ontop of this.

And the fact is Atmas still gives too much bang for its buck.

Goldilocks3Bears

04-08-2012

If ranged dps weren't already dominate enough...

ffs

Hugs From Momma

04-08-2012

+1 for Aliens reference.

hashinshin

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saruyan View Post
even if all you said is true, atmas is too efficient. on its own on certain bruisers its more efficient than buying a bf sword, while giving you armor, and giving you crit. without buying hp.

so its a offensive/defensive item that scales off more defense AND gives you access to better offense capabilities(crit).

and you believe thats an okay item?
and IE is more efficient than a BF sword when you had a PD... completely ignoring the effect from IE.