Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Atma's nerf makes literally no sense.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

04-30-2012

get mad betchez

GodEmperorLetoII

04-30-2012

Quote:
Zeus In A Speedo:
Riot's not going to undo the Atma's nerf.

..so LOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOLLLL OLLLOLOLOLROFLTROLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLL!!!!11111ONE11ONE to all you sirs!

Um, who are you trolling? Those who are for it or those who are against the nerf that happened? Cause far as I can tell there's no unnerfing of the item announced.

Kraemer

04-30-2012

Quote:
imweasel09:
Item tier also doesn't tend to mean a whole lot. Infinity edge and deathcap are two of the best items on the game and they are technically tier 2 even if they cost a truckload.

It wasn't price I was pointing out, it was what Tier it is in terms of items going into building it.

Flaming June

05-22-2012

Sooo how often do you gentlemen still build this?

Fredblaze123

05-22-2012

The price on atmas should be lower because this item as been nerfed

bump !

Bastilean

07-13-2012

Quote:
Geeves:
I understand that people like Atma's, but it was unfortunately really OP in terms of gold values. At 2000 HP it was giving the gold value of most tier 3 items, and at 3000 hp (ie. Warmog's + Atma's) it was getting silly. It has been scaling out of control and unnecessarily limits item selection because it is the clear best item in terms of what stats it is giving.

We've been messing around with a lot of new items internally recently. We really like the choices that an item like Maw of Malmortius gives right now, where these fighters can adapt to the field and build accordingly. We're looking at releasing more items of that nature going forward based on how the game is playing out.

I would agree to a cost increase to get the 2% ratio back better yet to get a 3% ratio. Name the price. I want a scary late game damage option for tanky dps.

One Day Remains

07-22-2012

rip in peace atmas

you were truly an ok item

CrispyCoffee

07-22-2012

Roit best game balancer all time

AdzyAU

07-22-2012

play vlad/kennen all the time? pretty sure wota got nerfed too.

AA247

07-22-2012

Quote:
Bastilean:
I would agree to a cost increase to get the 2% ratio back better yet to get a 3% ratio. Name the price. I want a scary late game damage option for tanky dps.
trinity force is the best late game option fro tanky dps.