Odd interaction between Rammus and Pantheon.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feed Zac Candy

02-27-2014

Got Rammus in my last ARAM and Pantheon ulted. I figure I'd stop his instant stun right after by activating powerball and waiting in the spot he was going to land. (I do this with Zhonya's users)

Instead, powerball smacked Pantheon's shadow before he landed and his ult+stun combo went off fine.

Diabloshadow87

02-27-2014

its the way panth ult works like other then most, the frist half of panth ult channel he moves from cast location to landing location so when panth is halfway through his ult he is actually standing on the landing spot u just cant see him until the channel is done. kinda hope this helps explaining it. just go read league wiki. gg bye bye

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2014

Same with TF.

When I play Veig, I put my stun + dark matter on top of where hes gonna ulti, but he still can always throw gold card if he picked it before he started the teleport.

Feed Zac Candy

02-27-2014

Panth should just be untargetable until he lands. Or they could do the Vi/Maplhite route and have the CC come into effect after the ult finishes.