PLZ BAN TROLLERS/LEAVERS/UNSKILLED people's account!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atacand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Given that ranked games match you up with people of similar rating, calling your teammates "unskilled" kinda reflects on your own skill level no? Just saying... Birds of a feather flock together

McDerp

04-08-2012

the only way is to have a premade team.

Best Novi NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

I disagree with this post. Let everyone play. It's like saying, not even the best player of the game should play, because he would have no skill to compare to or compete against, therefore being the most unskilled player.

Linkguy333

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???? View Post
Plz ban trollers,leavers,unskilled peoples account forever!!!!!!! Especially people who does it in rank game!!!!!!!!omfg im about to rage quit this game cus of them!
Honestly, they can't ban them all, trust me I'm with you on the fact of trollres and leavers, yet unskilled players do NOT diverse to be banned at all, now if you mean intentional feeding, then I'm with you, THEY need banned, yet Riot cannot detect if people are "meaning" to feed although some unskilled players or newbies may just play that way, so there is no way to detect if they're feeding, although it may seem so sometimes. -LiiNk

SacredWinds

04-08-2012

Ignore what everyone said blame your jungler. works EVERYtime, even if you overextend without a ward who gives a ****! BAD JUNGLERR AHHAHAh

xRias

04-09-2012

Banning for unskilled is stupid, everyone sucked at this game at one point and still do. But the feeding is a problem. I don't care if they go like 0-30 cuz they cost 1 gold. But if they go like 0-4 than get a kill than they become worth 360 gold again than do the same thing repeatidly, that's a problem.

PurpleBlitz

04-09-2012

ok so here goes..

well i understand leavers and feeders in ranked however outside of that there are too many variables(yes i used math) if my arm is broken am i expected not to play normal because i''ll wind up feeding, if i need to see my dad in the hospital suddenly i get banned for being a leaver?

i think rather than bans there needs to be a system where people have an option to disable their champ and replace with a bot if they need to leave

Declineage

04-09-2012

Get better - move up in elo - never have to deal with that stuff again.

Metricos

04-09-2012

Posting in mildly epic-ish thread.

Th3 Jok3r

04-09-2012

I would like to point out that those you consider to be unskilled won't learn if you ban them