PLZ BAN TROLLERS/LEAVERS/UNSKILLED people's account!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

성인하늘

04-07-2012

Plz ban trollers,leavers,unskilled peoples account forever!!!!!!! Especially people who does it in rank game!!!!!!!!omfg im about to rage quit this game cus of them!

성인하늘

04-07-2012

There are many people out there that will also rage quit like me. so if LoL doesnt want to lose people to play this game,i recommand riots to ban all those feeders trollers and unskilled people FOREVER

iAdmiral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???? View Post
Plz ban unskilled peoples account forever!!!!!!! Especially people who does it in rank game!!!!!!
Then who would be playing the game?

성인하늘

04-07-2012

well i can take out unskilled player but at least feeders and trolls

Sentient23

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???? View Post
well i can take out unskilled player but at least feeders and trolls
yes we can see how steady and unwavering your views are, and i am very impressed with how well you consider presenting those views in your initial post.

Undead Yi

04-08-2012

But wouldn't you be the first to get banned?

FoxitoOwnII

04-08-2012

0We all get banned i think and Riot goes to charity curch to get food =)

brossef

04-08-2012

do the tribunal, do some work yourself before telling riot to do it for you.

F3arMikeHawk

04-08-2012

Ban all idiots and mad kids accounts forever, its these kids that think because someone gave first blood that its gg. I've come back from a 5v5 that was 72-22 before, ive also come back from 0-10 defecits within 15 minutes. I can understand wanting to ban someone for trolling, but someone who is unskilled is trying to learn the ****ed game and you are obviously neglecting to tell them how to play.

Riger

04-08-2012

Banning people for unskilled is both arrogant, pompous, and sad. Not everyone is great at this game, and chances are if you're in the 1300 range still yourself, you have no room to speak. Want to stop coming across people who are unskilled? Do the marvelous thing, go make some friends so you can go play in a pre-made and avoid those 'unskilled' teammates.