The Concept of Staying Together

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalGuitarist

04-07-2012

Why is playing this game with randoms like trying to get four small children to stay calm in an air-castle? I'm on a losing streak despite doing really well as Kassadin during early/mid game because every team fight is always 4v5, 3v5, 2v5... I constantly iterate that we need to stay together as a team. Every five minutes I have to remind someone who wandered off alone unwarded, overextended and every time the enemy capitalizes. We've had such a large lead thanks to me late game that all of my last few loses have lasted well over an hour as the enemy slowly defeats us because no one understand what staying together means. Just my last game I was 9/0/4 40 minutes in.

Now, I know that "together" may be a hard concept to understand for some of you, so I'm doing you a great service here today!

to·geth·er (t-gr)
adv.
1. In or into a single group, mass, or place: We gather together.

This does NOT include:
- Overextending with the entire team unaccounted for. Press tab to easily view which enemies aren't visible on the map but alive. If there are some that aren't visible, don't overextend.
- Choosing to farm instead of joining a team fight.
- Choosing to do anything other than joining a team fight.
- Going anywhere without your team late game.
- Initiating without your entire team present. In the case of the randoms I just played with, don't initiate while your ad carry Vayne is on the other side of the map jungling golems at the 70 minute mark!

Let's all do our part to abolish the ignorance of this important concept that you can't win without!

Sephrinx

04-07-2012

No way man I want to go Q those minions and miss all the last hits!

Nokthar

04-08-2012

Carry harder, if you are a boss ma ****a going 10-0 people will follow you.

Kize

04-08-2012

LOL'D at this thread. gj