Assassin's Amour [Talon X Katarina]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WingsofButterfly

01-08-2013

Updated & it can be found on page 9! Sorry for the wait guys. Q_Q

Mortar2

01-08-2013

this is just amazing good job, how often there will be another chapter? seriously i cant wait im looking everyday for a new chapter

WingsofButterfly

01-08-2013

I really don't like giving time frames (especally considering how long its taken the more recent chapters), but probably a little more than a week to produce since I'm starting class again on the 17th. Thanks for reading! :3

SolairGotSwag

02-07-2013

Amazing i love it. If their is going to be another chapter when do you think it will be done?

Frost Archer

02-09-2013

It's good! I like your writing style. But, not sure if you've seen my rants before, it has the League of Legends T_T but you are the second person (after MiaoLong) that has made the story enjoyable even with it. At least to me.

Why must you make Garen look like such a bloke? I really like the Garen/Kat pairing, but you're story is still nice. I just simply feel that Talon wasn't meant to be with Kat (Hey, it's only my opinion. Just like how some people wanted Ichigo to go with Orihime, while others wanted him and Rukia.) I like to think of it as Garen is her bf, while Talon is some adopted brother of hers she can just kick around

Keep up the good work!

You know, I understand they keep Talon's name hidden, but I think a good one would be "Seth"

WingsofButterfly

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolairGotSwag View Post
Amazing i love it. If their is going to be another chapter when do you think it will be done?
Within the next week or two. But as always, I am the most unreliable in keeping deadlines. I'm so sorry. :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
It's good! I like your writing style. But, not sure if you've seen my rants before, it has the League of Legends T_T but you are the second person (after MiaoLong) that has made the story enjoyable even with it. At least to me.

Why must you make Garen look like such a bloke?
Glad you liked it so, even with the league. I agree, having elements of it in there makes stories seem too unnatural, but I kinda needed it for plot reasons.

As for Garen's case, the reason I have him sort of naive and slightly dependent on others is just to really contrast him to the sharp and independent Talon, especially as a potential love interest to Kat. I don't mean to make his character seem like a ******, but what is important to know is that he does feel overwhelming guilt for what he did to Kat around chapter 3. That guilt will explain a few things he does in future chapters.

Also, ironically, a good amount of my readers ship Kat and Garen as well. So no surprises there.

Frost Archer

02-09-2013

Well, what are you're views? I mean, I write about Kat and Garen, and "canonicly" I support the two, but I really wish that they made it Sona/Garen. So even though you write about a Kat/Talon relationship, what are your real views?

WingsofButterfly

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
Well, what are you're views? I mean, I write about Kat and Garen, and "canonicly" I support the two, but I really wish that they made it Sona/Garen. So even though you write about a Kat/Talon relationship, what are your real views?
I'll try not offending anyone's ships here but personally, I think there's more potential for a meaningful relationship between Talon & Katarina, which is indeed why I write for those two as well.

I'll admit, canonically, Garen and Kat seems to be more proper which is the reason why I also allude to that potential relationship in my story. Though, of course my shipping loyalties lie elsewhere.

Golden Alloy

04-27-2013

When is the next one coming out? I'm so into this and you have done a great job. I feel like Talon + Katarina makes more sense than Garen + Katarina.

High Lord Blaze

04-28-2013

Is excellent