Jungle in blind pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anxietyyy

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyrTW View Post
If your so worried about top 1v2ing and feeding or what have you, just play a champion that can handle top by yourself. Good examples would be Nasus, Gragas, Cho, Galio, or any beefy champion with ranged abilities that can clear waves quickly. You'll also want teleport to get back to the tower quickly and possibly heal to bait them into diving you under your tower, popping heal and picking up a kill. With 2 against 1 - even if they zone you at level 1, they will eventually push the lane and if you are any good, you can freeze the lane right in front of your tower and be quite safe. It can be a rough couple of levels for sure, but once you've got a level or two on them things get a lot better.
That's how I deal with it, it's not a problem of not being able to deal with it, it's a problem of it being annoying and tedious to deal with when you want to have a normal relaxed game and you're basically worse off than 4v5 cause the retarded jungler does nothing positive just dies ocasionally and sits at wolves or something. I'm lv 25 so I get matched with plenty of 28s 30s etc lowest like 23... Idk how I always get matched with 1 ******.

AdamasHaima

04-09-2012

It matters more how many games you've won/lost, than what level you are. losing enough games will cause you to level up. Or you can do what i did and get to level 15-20 before playing a normal game for the first time. So next time you finish a game, tell us what the numbers are below the IP/XP bars are. I suspect the issue lies there...

Pintash

04-09-2012

Honestly I have what is probably the opposite problem to you. I always jungle and I find that normally in blind pick you don't get many people that have any idea how to hold a 1v2 lane and they just end up feeding.

Also, it's up to the laner to make an opportunity for the jungler to gank. If I'm jungling I'm not gonna attempt a gank on two full health champs at top lane if my team mate only has half health? It's doomed to failure. However I am happy to come hold the lane if they need to back, it's better than a death (or 2). I find most people on blind pick just expect a gank without realizing it's their job to creature the opportunity - by various means. Not only that but most people don't seem to realize what exactly a successful gank is.

You don't NEED to get a kill to have a successful gank. If you make them burn a summoner spell than often that's enough. The next time they might not have that flash to get away. Sometimes even just showing them you are around is enough to scare them.

Lastly I think you should put less importance on winning. It's blind pick!! Even the best players get paired with ******* and end up losing. I expect to play with less skilled players pretty much every game. If anything I prefer it now. Winning is not my priority in blind pick. It's about getting better as a player and learning new champs. I like that I can play blind pick and do really well on a losing team. For me that's more motivating than doing well on a winning team. It's easy if the other team feeds.

Think about that. Perhaps it might change you priorities. When you get into ranked matches that's when you can worry about winning every game. Just make sure you're good enough first. XD

PressF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Generally blind pick is considered the casual game mode, and a good place for people to learn to jungle. If you don't want people new to jungling, go play ranked.