Jungle in blind pick

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ze Robster

Junior Member

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7heHybrid View Post
Breaking even isn't acceptable to me. I play to win, and when it's 1v2 and I'm already getting zoned/kited and I ask the "jungler" for a gank and they go "huh?" or "stfu im jungling" while they camp wolves and don't grab any buffs or gank or anything productive for that matter... You cannot say that is not frustrating and being put in a bad situation. Breaking even won't win a game.

If these people want to learn how to jungle it should be ON THEM and THEIR TIME by watching videos, reading guides, and practicing AFTER they have done this research on their own in DRAFT mode, where there is an enemy jungler, and they aren't completely screwing over their top lane.

The reason this bothers me, sometimes I'm tired and I don't feel up to a draft or a ranked, and I just want to do a relaxing simple blind pick game, then I start the game and realize I now have to melee solo top against 2 people kiting me/zoning me with no support/ganks. So much for my relaxing game. And I'm not a jerk that leaves ever, so I just have to deal with someone else like that and ruin the time I wanted to spend relaxing? I'm sorry but it's my time and I don't enjoy spending MY time doing something not fun, so some random person who isn't even smart enough to learn properly can skip around the jungle doing nothing.
Then play normal draft pick. If you insist on playing blind pick your going to get this stuff. You might have bad luck cause it never gets this bad for me. Normals modes are for casual games and practice.

Yes, I agree, they should learn the fundamentals of jungling before trying it, it takes much more map awareness and experience to do it competently. That being said, you shouldn't bash someone for trying it in what is essentially practice modes.

Breaking even 1v2 means your keeping 2 people busy an not feeding, play tanks with a bit of range, soak up the experience, learn to farm under your tower. I've been in your situation, and I turned games around being a 1v2 tanky bruiser, I got farther ahead in levels, became hard to kill while dealing decent damage, and became distraction and disruption so that my mid and bot lanes could clean up the fights.

No, it doesn't always work, but that's normal blind pick. Deal with it or play a different mode.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Fairys

Junior Member

04-08-2012

The kid who made this is an idiot. for a start if ur playing with a jungler who is camping the wolf camp then chances are the other ppl ur playing with ARE JUST AS RETARDED therefore if ur losing 1vs2 top then u should probably uninstall. Stop *****ing and help these junglers out. I play solo top in blind whenever i can and even without jungle help its ****ing ez to beat 2vs1. You outlevel them and start owning them. Also if u say playing a melee champ is hard in 2vs1 then switch to som1 like vlad. If your that stupid that you cant pick according to what your probably going to be against ur as good as the jungler's that your complaining about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-08-2012

2 v 1 101: Learn to last hit at tower. Not only will they overextend all the time, but they will be vulnerable to your jungler.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zmaster018

Junior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personsir View Post
Um....

95% of the blind pick games I play have a jungler on both teams. 4% there's a jungler on one team.

Considering that learning to jungle in Co-op vs. AI has major downsides (no counterjungling, two jungles to play in, super easy ganks, etc.), I think blind pick is the right place to learn. Removing Smite would be awful for anyone who only plays normals.

I agree, I actually find in blind pick, there is normally only 1 or 2 people who don't know what they're doing. When I first tried ranked (you start around ~1200, correct me if I'm wrong) I actually found that the level of play dropped. You can get some very good people playing blind whereas at 1200 elo, the players skill level on each side doesn't vary much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StyrTW

Senior Member

04-09-2012

If your so worried about top 1v2ing and feeding or what have you, just play a champion that can handle top by yourself. Good examples would be Nasus, Gragas, Cho, Galio, or any beefy champion with ranged abilities that can clear waves quickly. You'll also want teleport to get back to the tower quickly and possibly heal to bait them into diving you under your tower, popping heal and picking up a kill. With 2 against 1 - even if they zone you at level 1, they will eventually push the lane and if you are any good, you can freeze the lane right in front of your tower and be quite safe. It can be a rough couple of levels for sure, but once you've got a level or two on them things get a lot better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Just go morgana 1v2


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anxietyyy

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personsir View Post
Um....

95% of the blind pick games I play have a jungler on both teams. 4% there's a jungler on one team.

Considering that learning to jungle in Co-op vs. AI has major downsides (no counterjungling, two jungles to play in, super easy ganks, etc.), I think blind pick is the right place to learn. Removing Smite would be awful for anyone who only plays normals.
I've NEVER not one single time had a jungler on both teams in blind pick... it's always one team and usually the one I'm on and the guy has no idea what he's doing. Draft has a 99.9% chance of junglers on both teams. What I'm saying is people should research it themselves and watch videos etc. and learn on draft mode, that way they aren't F#&*ing up game for other people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anxietyyy

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
2 v 1 101: Learn to last hit at tower. Not only will they overextend all the time, but they will be vulnerable to your jungler.
Problem with that, the jungler's are downies and don't know what a gank is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anxietyyy

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Fairys View Post
The kid who made this is an idiot. for a start if ur playing with a jungler who is camping the wolf camp then chances are the other ppl ur playing with ARE JUST AS RETARDED therefore if ur losing 1vs2 top then u should probably uninstall. Stop *****ing and help these junglers out. I play solo top in blind whenever i can and even without jungle help its ****ing ez to beat 2vs1. You outlevel them and start owning them. Also if u say playing a melee champ is hard in 2vs1 then switch to som1 like vlad. If your that stupid that you cant pick according to what your probably going to be against ur as good as the jungler's that your complaining about.
That's the thing, the other people aren't just as retarded, the only retarded person is some1 trying to jungle in blind pick when 90% of the time the other team won't have a jungler. And I'll 1v1 you any time big boy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anxietyyy

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJuggalo View Post
Just go morgana 1v2
lol good advice but that'd be cheating


123