For people that want to talk down on others

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

that1fatkiduknow

04-10-2012

I hope you get stuck with nothing but trolls on your team. I'm sick of all the negativity the people in this game have. During the start of my last 3 ranked games, in que people wanted to tell me i'm bad, my picks are bad, I can't have the lane I want because i'm last or second to last. So i'm starting my third game, get stuck as last pick, ask for top or jungle they say no go support, I say no, I have done that the last 2 games, but alas they call me a noob, say I shouldn't play ranked. So I got mad and picked eve. I wasn't trolling I played legit (and ended the game with a 7/4/7) but during the whole game I was called trash and bad, and every thing else. If you wanna talk trash on your teammates and tell them no because you think your better, i hope you get trolled and lose all your rank. You are a tool and do not deserve to play this game.

Just because I know someone's going to say "last pick has to fill the role that hasn't been picked yet." or what ever else, you also deserve to die repeatedly in every single ranked game you play.

So from here on out, I don't care about my rank, getting reported, or anything. If i get disrespected in chap select, you can bet I'm not only gonna pick eve, but I am not gonna listen to you, or help you.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11a7af5d0e6fa1b136065

04-10-2012

Cool story bro.