Why does everyone complain about purple view?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UpgradeGaming

04-09-2012

I have absolutely no problem with the UI the only way i can see a problem is if you have your camera locked and if you do then you are pretty stupid to play like that

AdamasHaima

04-09-2012

I play with camera locked (a habit I admittedly need to break), and I was annoyed with camera angles at first, but I shrunk the UI and I have no issues with it now. I can't understand all the complaining that goes on. The only downside to shrinking the UI is that the pictures of your team are harder to see, and thus to monitor during team fights, etc. or check if their ulti is up. The camera angle itself makes no difference.

UpgradeGaming

04-09-2012

exactly there is no need for complaining but there is always a thread up about it

AdamasHaima

04-09-2012

Agreed. If I would get better and unlock my screen, it would be wholly a non-issue, cause I could turn the UI size back up to normal and see everything as it should be.

P.S. this sounds super snarky, but I am totally serious about it. This really is what I do, and what the next step is for me; no sarcasm here

Nezuki

04-09-2012

yea, i agree with you guys and all, but playing on a laptop with the screen unlocked can leave you scrolling across the map. besides, playing as ezreal is tough enough when you cant see what is below you(his Q goes behind even the smallest interfaces) if they could just make it to where you could rearange the interface, you know, put the skills box on the top of the screen, target hp stuff on bottom, it woudl be a llot easier.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

I've never noticed a different in the interfaces. Why are there so many threads about it?

orhpeus

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezuki View Post
yea, i agree with you guys and all, but playing on a laptop with the screen unlocked can leave you scrolling across the map. besides, playing as ezreal is tough enough when you cant see what is below you(his Q goes behind even the smallest interfaces) if they could just make it to where you could rearange the interface, you know, put the skills box on the top of the screen, target hp stuff on bottom, it woudl be a llot easier.
you can turn the scroll sensitivity down so that doesn't occur. I honestly don't understand how people can play screen locked but anyways, there are custom mods for the UI I imagine there not hard to find and install.

Templicity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

its just annoying i feel like im terrabad on purpside