Ryze Remake?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

So are they changing Ryze soon or something? I don't ever see Ryze's in games against good people. My assumption is that he doesn't have the tools to keep up with the other casters in the game in utility/survivability or possibly even raw damage.

I see lots of Morgana, Fiddle, and Veigars that are played well. Not so many Ryze.

Suggestions:

I would change his ult to do less damage and make it a regular ability.

Give him an Ult that doesn't depend on blind luck.

Make his toggle for his passive increase the amount of mana that his spells cost, but increase their damage in addition to their current effects.

Give him a more defined innate passive so that people can do calculations effectively on the spot during combat.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

God SoRcuS

10-22-2009

yes Please, Now I think he is the worst hero in the game.

Haluc

10-22-2009

Buff this, nerf that, it's an endless cycle. Not everyone will ever be happy.

ben4zwin

10-22-2009

i thinks the ult does need a rework. As of now it either does nothing, or is an insta kill. Its quite aggrivating.

Valcurdra

10-22-2009

Yeah i agree he needs a bit of a rework. Every time I see him played he either is being played by a noob and does nothing or he runs into every battle absolutly pwns one enemy then dies because he has no real escape abilities.

Would like to know if any good players play him well with success. Personally I think most good players who want a nuker would go with viegar coz he is similar but at least he has a stun for defence.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2009

if you don't like ryze, just don't play him. he is much more balanced now. no other hero will do as much damage as him in a 1v1.

vvolfster

10-22-2009

Just played with a ryze. Won cause of him. Had 20 something kills, 6 deaths and 5-6 assists. He's still pretty good in my opinion, just not OP anymore.

TenToedPete1

Adjudicator

10-23-2009

Quote:
yes Please, Now I think he is the worst hero in the game.
evelynn, rammus, nunu and a few others want to have word with you