True or false: no matter how good you are you'll always be a noob

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

04-07-2012

It seems like no matter what you'll always be a noob

If your winning: NOOB! I can beat you in 1v1 no problem.
if your losing: HAHAHA! your soo bad you noob!

And the worse part is you lose because of one simple mistake like oh say, a wrong mastery page or something.

and it's people like that that make me so paranoid about everyone. Makes me feel like everyone wants to see me crash and burn.

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

I was playing this one game. Singed calls top first, lane shaco goes top anyways and they start arguing for the rest of the game. I'm here as Trynd trying to win, and we do good until they start ganking and Shaco+ Singed just start arguing even more and dying stupidly. Then I call em both ******* and ignore them while they call me and each other noob.

Moral of the story: You will always be a noob in the eyes of haters/elitists

2inchesofsteel

04-07-2012

Think of it this way... No one who actually matters in the real world gives a **** if you have a bad game of league. So let the haters hate and pity them bc its probably the only joy they get in life.

JDxD

04-07-2012

I think something is a bit off if you feel paranoid of crashing and burning when playing LoL.

It's just a game, and most people who play LoL are probably of similar skill level to you, so there's no need to worry.

Sentient23

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDxD View Post
I think something is a bit off if you feel paranoid of crashing and burning when playing LoL.

It's just a game, and most people who play LoL are probably of similar skill level to you, so there's no need to worry.
the desire to win is certainly strong. however i do feel that the general population throws 'noob' around way too often and honestly, if anyone ever says to you 'i could beat you 1v1 anytime!' it just shows you exactly how noob they are..... only a [bad]garen or [bad]olaf player says something like that.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

I always laugh at anyone who drops the 1v1 comment. Shame its a team game bro.

Nokthar

04-08-2012

Welcome to gaming.

FoxitoOwnII

04-08-2012

The gamers who donīt really enjoy games and plays for harrasing others always say u noob idiot and thing like this, i have 29 y and i play games since 8, i enjoy the game, and i enjoy to be a part of a duell like lol and i onjoy have teammates, goods or bads, thats becase i love gaming and i become furiosity competitive when another ppl call me for that with thing like "hahah i kill u ur sooo nooob" this is a moement when i sais "enough, get the weapons loaded guys we go to the war" that the moment i become more dangerous, and the ppl qho played with me see that. If u enjo the game this comments wil be slide from your skin, and look to anoter side, its simple, im sooo nooooob but i agree with this and is something i can live, but a defeat is a good oportunitty to analyze my weakness and be better next time. so this is it "whos enjoys the fight, enjoys ANY fight not only when u would be victorious"