Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanes Zalesh

04-08-2012

A rare sight, an albino crow flies trough an open window of the bakery. It brings a basket in its claws, and lands it as a nest on the counter-or whatever remains from it.

The bird scans around, scarlet eyes looking for anyone who works there.

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

The store is now Open

((No smexes with Talon now. I'll be taking orders. Please avoid trashing my store while you're at it. Thanks for joining!))

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
The store is now Open

((No smexes with Talon now. I'll be taking orders. Please avoid trashing my store while you're at it. Thanks for joining!))
((lol xD ))

SuperMan Pix

04-08-2012

A purple squirrel with a top hat and groomed mustache comes through the door, bearing a letter that reads:

"Dearest Madam. I kindly request one dozen Sarah's Succulent Snikerdoodles and one 16 inch Elderberry Mousse Cake. The squirrel will leave the payment once he recieves the order

signed
-a common sorcer- CITIZEN"

The word "sorceress" can be seen legibly despite being crossed out

the squirrel waits patiently

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

Quote:
A purple squirrel with a top hat and groomed mustache comes through the door, bearing a letter that reads:

"Dearest Madam. I kindly request one dozen Sarah's Succulent Snikerdoodles and one 16 inch Elderberry Mousse Cake. The squirrel will leave the payment once he recieves the order

signed
-a common sorcer- CITIZEN"

The word "sorceress" can be seen legibly despite being crossed out

the squirrel waits patiently
Morgana eyes the squirrel with suspicion, but gets to work.

The mousse needs time to rise while the snickerdoodles are baking, so she starts with that.

A foundation of sponge cake, a layer of chocolate frosting, several other ingredients...and the mousse is in the oven.

The snickedoodles are simply an amalgamation of sugar and dough.

An hour or so later, the orders are ready.

"I'll be taking that payment, now".

Morgana bundles up the orders and hands them off to the squirrel in a small, squirrel-sized backpack. one should wonder how a giant mousse cake can fit in there.

Zanes Zalesh

04-08-2012

The crow gazes into Morgana. It's pale white feathers flicker as it spread it wings.

"Caw!! Caw!! Delivery request, i brought."

The animal picks with its beak a little purse full of coins.

"6 blood-caked strAWberry doughnuts and 6 black death choCAWlate muffins, please, caw!!"

SuperMan Pix

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana eyes the squirrel with suspicion, but gets to work.

The mousse needs time to rise while the snickerdoodles are baking, so she starts with that.

A foundation of sponge cake, a layer of chocolate frosting, several other ingredients...and the mousse is in the oven.

The snickedoodles are simply an amalgamation of sugar and dough.

An hour or so later, the orders are ready.

"I'll be taking that payment, now".

Morgana bundles up the orders and hands them off to the squirrel in a small, squirrel-sized backpack. one should wonder how a giant mousse cake can fit in there.
The squirrel disappears in a flash of light and is replaced by three objects

the first object is what looks like to be a medium sized bowl of honey bee grubs

the second bowl contains a rather sizable amounts of multicolored berries. the berries shift color every second

the third object is a basketball-sized ball of solid gold, surrounded by smaller chunks of gold ore

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

Quote:
The crow gazes into Morgana. It's pale white feathers flicker as it spread it wings.

"Caw!! Caw!! Delivery request, i brought."

The animal picks with its beak a little purse full of coins.

"6 blood-caked strAWberry doughnuts and 6 black death choCAWlate muffins, please, caw!!"
Morgana snatches the payment from the bird, and wordlessly heads back itno her storeroom, returning with the items requested. After popping them back in the oven to warm them up, she hands them off to the bird.

"Thank you for your business. Now get out."

Zanes Zalesh

04-08-2012

The animal receives the sweets and gazes them. These scarlet eyes could lock a soul in terror.

It pecks the doughnuts... Stare at Morgana, eye wide open, these eyes housed endless abysses.

"...COLD!! Good. Thank you."

The creature proceeds to get the basket and fly away.

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Talon enters the shop without the bell ringing again and walks quietly up to the counter and stands there for a moment before asking his question

What would you suggest for a sweet tooth?