Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

04-07-2012

Walks down the street, stopping in an ally to hear foreign swearing and looks over to her side to spot Lulu. "They were... about to probally make little Talon's and Morganas." Sivir explained as best she could.

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((... and cut that's a wrap people! Ship it to the studio!!! well done so far.))
((xD))

SuperMan Pix

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
Walks down the street, stopping in an ally to hear foreign swearing and looks over to her side to spot Lulu. "They were... about to probally make little Talon's and Morganas." Sivir explained as best she could.
.....i don't get it! and WHY do i suddenly want to bite Fizz now?

she turns towards sivir

please explain!

Princess Sivir

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
.....i don't get it! and WHY do i suddenly want to bite Fizz now?

she turns towards sivir

please explain!
"Okay look... when two people love each other... they do stuff which I really should not say out here in a public place." Gestures with her head to a well-lit restaurant and once inside with Lulu, explains about the birds and bees... and the activities within Lulu's own magical glade. "And that’s how babies are made. That's where Morgana and Talon were most likely headed to."

SuperMan Pix

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir View Post
"Okay look... when two people love each other... they do stuff which I really should not say out here in a public place." Gestures with her head to a well-lit restaurant and once inside with Lulu, explains about the birds and bees... and the activities within Lulu's own magical glade. "And that’s how babies are made. That's where Morgana and Talon were most likely headed to."
Lulu sits there with her mouth open and her eyes twitching as the stream of information goes into her brain

she continues to sit like this, still trying to make sense of what she saw with what Sivir told her

Pix looks very worried

Princess Sivir

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Lulu sits there with her mouth open and her eyes twitching as the stream of information goes into her brain

she continues to sit like this, still trying to make sense of what she saw with what Sivir told her

Pix looks very worried
"And from what you said... you want to do it with Fizz. Don't worry little yordle, it's perfectly normal." Sivir physically tried to keep herself from laughing at Lulu's reaction to her explination.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((... and cut that's a wrap people! Ship it to the studio!!! well done so far.))
((Dafuq?))

Tjihyana

04-08-2012

(( I got no words... you guys... the reactions... I'm gonna die of laughter... ))

(( And yeah, nice job people. This is a great read ))

FilFire

04-08-2012

FilFire flies through the front door, and shouts.

"WILL YOU GUYS STOP MAKING THOSE SOUNDS?! YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!."

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
(( I got no words... you guys... the reactions... I'm gonna die of laughter... ))

(( And yeah, nice job people. This is a great read ))
((Poor poor Talon D: lol ))