Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-07-2012

Twisted Fate ignores Morgana and continues to bake, singing a drunken song.

" Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah
Someone's in the kitchen I know
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah
Strummin' on the old banjo!

Singin' fee, fie, fiddly-i-o
Fee, fie, fiddly-i-o-o-o-o
Fee, fie, fiddly-i-o
Strummin' on the old banjo. "

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

"SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!"

The squirrel, undeterred by her current shape, bolted over to Lulu and sunk her teeth in Lulu's leg, prompting the little yordle to cry out. Then, she turned to Twisted Fate and scampered up to his leg, crawling up his pants, evading his drunken slaps. Once she reached his pelvis, she bit down where it most mattered.

Lulu was probably scarred by the string of curses that erupted from Fate's mouth as Morgana, still a squirrel, escaped his thrashing body and rushed back over to a sobbing Lulu. Even though she was smaller than the yordle, Morgana still seemed to glare Lulu down with eyes that promised eternal ****ation and suffering.

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Talon stands up, eyes wide with disbelief at the squirrel attack Fate and Lulu. After it's brief rampage he walked over to it and scooped it up in one arm, while picking up Lulu by the back of her shirt

Lulu, you should leave.

He walked her to the back door and placed her in front of it

But first, turn her back.

He then turned to Fate

You deserved that...

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

"SQUEAK! SQUEAK!"

Morgana struggled, and even though Talon was critically injured, his grip was still stronger than her current form. After a few more vain attempts at escape, Morgana stopped trying and just slumped over in his hold, squealing softly.

Princess Sivir

04-07-2012

Sivir finally arrives outside the bakery after leaving Sarah Fortune at their hotel room. Her foot raises and impacts the front door kicking it wide open. "Alright... who needs to be thrown out of here?" She asks, readying the spell shield incase Lulu attempts to squirrel-fy her.

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Seeing Sivir finally arrive, Morgana renewed her efforts, desperate to get her attention.

"SQUEAK!"

SuperMan Pix

04-07-2012

the yordle continiues to sniffle while staring angrily at the squirrel

w-why SHOULD I!!! s-she bit me! now she knows what i taste like!

s-he might find ME one day and and-and push me down while forcibly clawing and kissing me...LIKE SHE DID TO YOU!

she starts to cry audibly after her last sentence

Princess Sivir

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
the yordle continiues to sniffle while staring angrily at the squirrel

w-why SHOULD I!!! s-she bit me! now she knows what i taste like!

s-he might find ME one day and and-and push me down while forcibly clawing and kissing me...LIKE SHE DID TO YOU!

she starts to cry audibly after her last sentence
Strides over and picks Lulu up around by the back of her collar. "Return the fallen angel back to normal little one." She says as kindly as possible, setting Lulu down on a nearby table at the back of the store. "She'll do much worse if you don't and she has to be taken to the Institute or worse.. have Kayle see her like this." The battle mistress nods at the squirrel in Talon's hands.

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Well, if you undo the spell, I can hold her back long enough to give you a head start to escape...

If she breaks the spell on her own, there is nothing I can do to help you...

Talon prods Lulu

Your move.

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Seeing Lulu protest, Morgana finally breaks out of Talon's grip, rushing back over to Lulu. Standing on her hind legs, Morgana brought her squirrely nose up to Lulu's, and locked eyes with the yordle. Once they were looking at each other, she let out a single sound.

"Squeak."

That single, adorable noise was laced with complete and utter malice and hatred.