Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

02-02-2013

"Does the little Koggles want more foodsies?"

Morgana bends down, heedless of the recording device and pats Kog'Maw on the head again.

Ask Köggy

02-02-2013

Kog'maw spreads his little arms as in delight.

"Foods is good! But, Koggy feels sad that Koggle gobbles all food in nice smelling place. Koggles want other food to taste delicious food!"

Kogg'maw thought for a moment.

"Koggy always hungry, though."

Dear Morgana

02-02-2013

"Should we get him some snickerdoodles, Lunari?"

Ask the Lunari

02-02-2013

Almost on que, Diana moved to grab the recording device & stuff it into her suit... then immediately moving to the window Nidalee escaped out of earlier, and shutting it.

Well it is a tad chilly today... I wouldn't blame you Kog 'Maw. Also, a snickerdoodle is a type of cookie.

Diana then gets an idea to further help the situation & bring suspicion down, if there was any.

Morgana dear, are there any recipes for a snack that warms one up... and keeps them warm for a while?

Ask Köggy

02-02-2013

Kog'maw shivers a little bit in his little spot.

"Is cold, is any yums that make shivers go away? Maybe Morgana and Diana make one up?"

He cuddles next to Morgana.

AskTheVengeance

02-03-2013

*Brand enters the store, looking around at this establishment of sweets. He sees Kog'Maw, Diana, and Morgana. Koggles looks cold, Diana looks suspicious, and Morgana looks enamored with the little void worm. He walks up to the counter*

Sup.

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((I'm ignoring you now. All your posts here are null and void, as are any future posts. You just godmoded so many things into this rp that I can't even stand it. Good day and good bye.))
(( You started it by flying off the handle for something simple. I only got extravagant because you challenged me to a "Godmode War," which can be fun as hell if both sides really want it. My apologies if that wasn't what you meant.
Have a nice life,
Triskael
))

Dear Morgana

02-04-2013

Morgana ignores Brand for the moment, though he seems to be the perfect solution.

"Well, Koggles and Diana, I have some cider on tap...though I don't sell it commercially."

She sees Brand and furrows her brow.

"Didn't think they'd let you out. What do you need?"

Ask the Lunari

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana ignores Brand for the moment, though he seems to be the perfect solution.

"Well, Koggles and Diana, I have some cider on tap...though I don't sell it commercially."

She sees Brand and furrows her brow.

"Didn't think they'd let you out. What do you need?"
Diana would fold her arms, looking at them both before moving back over to Morgana & Kog 'Maw, finally taking notice of brand once she returned over.

Perhaps Kog 'Maw could stand next to brand for few minutes? Although that risks burns and other possible things.

Diana's eyes would widen as she then turns to Morgana with an idea.

Could a new treat made with cider itself could help? It is of the winter months right now dear... I'm sure it would sell & bring even greater profit to this lovely institution...

Diana would then pause, before looking back to the kitchen door.

Oh! I forgot, I must continue with the CaramElise's... so I'll be in the back dears.

AskTheVengeance

02-05-2013

They never LET me out, Morgana. But I have my ways of getting out. Eventually they realize I am not in my cell and come to fetch me.

*He shrugs*

Anyway. I would like to place an order on one of those Beatrice's Nest things.

*He looks at the Void creature.*

Stand by me if you must, but I wouldn't directly touch me if I were you. Heheh.