Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((Alright, if you want to turn it into a godmode war...also, learn to spell her name.))

Morgana wasn't terribly concerned with the so-called loss of her 'defensive wards', considering they never existed. Nor did she expect that the loss of the money would be a terrible deal-in retrospect, it wasn't nearly enough to interest her right now.

And then the spell cast by the stranger began to take effect. Slowly, looters, cutthroats, and ruffians from all across Noxus came to rob her shop.

And each and every looter, cutthroat, and ruffian's soul-drained body would be thrown into the street to be cleaned up by the city watch, with the exception of those she managed to frighten away.

All in a day's work.
In other news, more and more citizens are becoming concerned by the growing piles of corpses that appear outside of Sinful Succulence. Morgana claims to only be defending her shop, and while many of the deceased are known outlaws, some citizens wonder whether the sorceress has finally gone "off the deep end"...

Laughing, (x) tossed the newspaper into a gutter.

A reporter who has the gall to publicly question Morgana's sanity? I'll be surprised if he lives the week.

While no-one truly knows the cause of Morgana's sudden killing spree, this reporter believes it to be a vigilante style effort to clean up Noxus.

Where the previous paper had gotten a few chuckles, this one caused such a fit of laughing that (x) needed to sit down.

Morgana? Night time vigilante crime fighter? That has to be the funniest thing I've heard all week. I'm half tempted to mail this paper to Kayle and see what she thinks. Nah, she knows Morg better. Ya know, I think I'll go pay her a visit.

An ordinary customer like all the rest walked into Sinful Succulence, and selected one of the pre-baked goods on the counter. He paid with exact change, and on the way out, refreshed the Greed Aura to keep the amateur thieves enticed. He leaned against the wall across the street, enjoying his snack as no less than three naive looking thieves rushed through the door. No less than five minutes later were they thrown out the door and into the gutters. (x) laughed at the scene.

The boss said to clear some of the rookies off the street. I wonder what she thinks of my methods...

(x) finished his snack and started walking towards the harbor. His next assignment was in Bilgewater, and any number of things could go wrong there.

Such is the life. I wonder how the corpses on her doorstep affect business.

Dear Morgana

01-30-2013

((I'm ignoring you now. All your posts here are null and void, as are any future posts. You just godmoded so many things into this rp that I can't even stand it. Good day and good bye.))

Ask Köggy

01-31-2013

Kog'maw looks at Diana.

"Oh Hello Diana! Cuddles too?"

The voidling walks over to Diana and nuzzles her gently.

"Koggles wants all cuddles!"

Dear Morgana

01-31-2013

Morgana looks at Diana, slightly bemused.

"...Hello, Lunari. Finished already?"

She doesn't feel the camera.

Ask the Lunari

01-31-2013

Before Diana could react, Kog' Maw was standing above her, and now nuzzling her, as she couldnt help but smile and pat him on the head awkwardly.

Hello again, little one... She would still be eyeing the direction of where the crystal was, and attempting to get up... but Kog' Maw was now weighing her down & she couldn't move.

I... need to get up~

She would then look up towards Morgana, and attempt to make an excuse.

I wished to tell you that I finished the snickerdoodle trays... and then Nidalee suddenly appeared behind me... and well... here I am.

Dear Morgana

01-31-2013

Morgana moved to stand up, her face showing a little concern.

"Is everything all right?"

Ask the Lunari

01-31-2013

Diana nods affirmatively, still eyeing the location of the camera subconsciously, as if Morgana found out about the recording... Diana truly wouldn't know how Morgana would react.

She would then finally stand up, and brush herself off before leaning against the wall, still petting Kog'Maw on the head.

I... guess that's all there is to it. Also... I think these windows need to be closed, I do not wish Nidalee appearing again like that.

Dear Morgana

02-02-2013

Morgana stands up, her feet narrowly avoiding stepping on the recording device as she moves forward to pat Kog'Maw.

"Alright, I'll take your word at it. And how is our little voidling doing?"

Ask the Lunari

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana stands up, her feet narrowly avoiding stepping on the recording device as she moves forward to pat Kog'Maw.

"Alright, I'll take your word at it. And how is our little voidling doing?"
Diana would eye the recording device before Morgana's dress blocked her view, looking up to her once again.

I believe he enjoys... cuddling, dear. As he seems to not wish to move.

She would then turn to Kog 'Maw

I need to get up, little one... as much as I love snuggles & cuddles... one cannot do it on the floor all day.

If Diana had the chance, she would immediately go grab the recording device and move towards a window afterwards & shutting it to cover it up.

Ask Köggy

02-02-2013

Koggy backs away gently, almost underneath Morgana, as if he was cold.

"Okay! But what is snickerdoodle? Koggy smells something delicious. Koggy will wait until he gets foods."

He left his little place underneath Morganas dress, but sat in a nice, cozy area.