Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Köggy

01-27-2013

Kog'maw shakes his little tail at the patting of the head.

"Is me! Goods! Acid on Morgana's yummy food things is bads!"

He snuggles up next to the counter.

Dear Morgana

01-27-2013

Morgana continues to pat Kog'Maw on the head.

"Good boy! That's right!"

Unaware that Diana heard her, she calls out to the kitchen.

"Lunari, do you require any help or may I spent a little more time with Kog'Maw?"

Ask the Lunari

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana continues to pat Kog'Maw on the head.

"Good boy! That's right!"

Unaware that Diana heard her, she calls out to the kitchen.

"Lunari, do you require any help or may I spent a little more time with Kog'Maw?"
Diana was still silently chuckling as Morgana called out to her.

"Hm? No I think I'm fine... spend as much time as you want with Kog'Maw" She called back, nearly done with the snickerdoodle trays.

Diana then gets an idea, wondering if she could actually spy on Morgana while she shows her more... girly side. She thinks about it but wouldn't move on it unless she heard more of it from outside.

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((Kinda godmoded my reaction...))

Morgana smirks contemptuously. This is not something she cares about. But if they were stupid enough to leave the gold with her already...

Rolling her eyes, she tossed the nose aside, the paper burning in purple fire on its way through the air, and carried the chest to her room.

She would proceed to hex the chest, binding it to herself so that if it was opened by anyone other than individuals she had marked-including herself-she would be alerted and they would be greeted with an angry soul to distract them.
((Really? I Godmoded you? I made a simply mistake born from ignorance about the difference between Ask threads and open RP's, and you swore at me repeatedly. I didn't Godmode you. THIS \/ \/ \/ \/ is Godmoding you.))

After sufficient time had passed, the organization (x) represented decided it was time to make good on their threat and reclaim the rather large amount of gold. As (x) walked the streets, he whistled to himself. They had informed him that he could "Take the gloves off." For any other operative, it meant that restraint was unnecessary. For him it was quite a bit more literal. Had anyone looked at his hands after he removed his gloves, they would have seen Nothing. They were not invisible, they were literally covered in Nothing, a substance derived from the void that swallowed everything. Light, Magic, Matter, everything. (x) flushed Nothing through the doors hinges and locks, eating through them like butter. Knocking the door down, he immediately went to the chest. He immediately noticed the hex ward and cursed fluently.

Not accepting a job is one thing. It is hubris to attempt to cross us. You have made a powerful enemy today.

Rather than try and recover what was, to his organization, an insignificant sum, he simply devoured chest, hex, and gold with Nothing. He then spun several small magical works throughout the bakery. They accomplished nothing of significance, but attracted the attention of every defensive ward Morganna had placed. Like he had done so many times before, he waved his hands and let the Nothing do its work.
Stepping over the door and into the street, he pondered the scene. Smiling, he cast an Aura of Greed over the shop. For the next few hours, every looter, cutthroat, and ruffian would feel drawn to this shop. Morganna's reputation was quite acutely known, but goaded on by the Greed Aura and enticed by the opened door, he expected many to try and loot her shop. (x) smiled as he tugged his gloves on over his hands, and vanished into the night.

Dear Morgana

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triskael View Post
((Really? I Godmoded you? I made a simply mistake born from ignorance about the difference between Ask threads and open RP's, and you swore at me repeatedly. I didn't Godmode you. THIS \/ \/ \/ \/ is Godmoding you.))

After sufficient time had passed, the organization (x) represented decided it was time to make good on their threat and reclaim the rather large amount of gold. As (x) walked the streets, he whistled to himself. They had informed him that he could "Take the gloves off." For any other operative, it meant that restraint was unnecessary. For him it was quite a bit more literal. Had anyone looked at his hands after he removed his gloves, they would have seen Nothing. They were not invisible, they were literally covered in Nothing, a substance derived from the void that swallowed everything. Light, Magic, Matter, everything. (x) flushed Nothing through the doors hinges and locks, eating through them like butter. Knocking the door down, he immediately went to the chest. He immediately noticed the hex ward and cursed fluently.

Not accepting a job is one thing. It is hubris to attempt to cross us. You have made a powerful enemy today.

Rather than try and recover what was, to his organization, an insignificant sum, he simply devoured chest, hex, and gold with Nothing. He then spun several small magical works throughout the bakery. They accomplished nothing of significance, but attracted the attention of every defensive ward Morganna had placed. Like he had done so many times before, he waved his hands and let the Nothing do its work.
Stepping over the door and into the street, he pondered the scene. Smiling, he cast an Aura of Greed over the shop. For the next few hours, every looter, cutthroat, and ruffian would feel drawn to this shop. Morganna's reputation was quite acutely known, but goaded on by the Greed Aura and enticed by the opened door, he expected many to try and loot her shop. (x) smiled as he tugged his gloves on over his hands, and vanished into the night.
((Alright, if you want to turn it into a godmode war...also, learn to spell her name.))

Morgana wasn't terribly concerned with the so-called loss of her 'defensive wards', considering they never existed. Nor did she expect that the loss of the money would be a terrible deal-in retrospect, it wasn't nearly enough to interest her right now.

And then the spell cast by the stranger began to take effect. Slowly, looters, cutthroats, and ruffians from all across Noxus came to rob her shop.

And each and every looter, cutthroat, and ruffian's soul-drained body would be thrown into the street to be cleaned up by the city watch, with the exception of those she managed to frighten away.

All in a day's work.

Dear Morgana

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana was still silently chuckling as Morgana called out to her.

"Hm? No I think I'm fine... spend as much time as you want with Kog'Maw" She called back, nearly done with the snickerdoodle trays.

Diana then gets an idea, wondering if she could actually spy on Morgana while she shows her more... girly side. She thinks about it but wouldn't move on it unless she heard more of it from outside.
Morgana continues to pet Kog'Maw, unaware that Diana is spying on her.

Ask Köggy

01-28-2013

Kog'maw enjoyed the pets as much as possible, sitting down next to Morgana.

"Cuddles!"

Ask the Lunari

01-28-2013

If there was a way to record such an adorable scene, Diana would be now... as she silently chuckled at the scene, with barely a crack within kitchens door.

"I wonder when She'll notice... although i really dont want her to..." Diana thought to herself, peering through the crack..

Ask Bestial Nyan

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
If there was a way to record such an adorable scene, Diana would be now... as she silently chuckled at the scene, with barely a crack within kitchens door.

"I wonder when She'll notice... although i really dont want her to..." Diana thought to herself, peering through the crack..
Kittehnidalee becomes more attached to Diana, and keeps her unaware that her kitteh self is right behind her, until that tiny peering action she made caught her interest. She pounces forward, slamming the door open, and knocking Diana down before chasing a very fast dragonfly through an open window, disappearing right after.

Ask the Lunari

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee becomes more attached to Diana, and keeps her unaware that her kitteh self is right behind her, until that tiny peering action she made caught her interest. She pounces forward, slamming the door open, and knocking Diana down before chasing a very fast dragonfly through an open window, disappearing right after.
What the?!! Diana exclaimed as she's knocked down and the very artifact recording Morgana was knocked from her hands, sliding straight under her dress.

... I'll get that cat later...Diana muttered

She would then look up to Morgana & Kog' Maw. Erm... Hello~ The snickerdoodle trays are done!