Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

01-05-2013

Morgana looks up at the spiderling, mildly amused.

"...Alright. Please see what the maven and this...person wish and give me their orders. i need to go in the back with your child."

A Shiny Raichu

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona, being in Noxus to setup one of her concerts, decided to stop by Morgana's shop for some sweets. She glided herself through the door, playing a pleasant tune that filled the room as she looked around for the owner.

"Sona!? Hi! Its a pleasure to see you again!" (If thats alright, this was going to take place AFTER Demacia)

He couldn't help but smile to her. He seemed much more cheerful then he first met her...given the circumstances ofcourse. Tomo looked up to Sinful Succulence then back to Sona

"What brings you here? Im uhh...well..."

Guilt. He just tapped his chin a abit and looked to the side. He wanted those sweets so baaddddddddd

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomoGlaciertear View Post
"Sona!? Hi! Its a pleasure to see you again!" (If thats alright, this was going to take place AFTER Demacia)

He couldn't help but smile to her. He seemed much more cheerful then he first met her...given the circumstances ofcourse. Tomo looked up to Sinful Succulence then back to Sona

"What brings you here? Im uhh...well..."

Guilt. He just tapped his chin a abit and looked to the side. He wanted those sweets so baaddddddddd
Sona noticed Tomo, in a much cheerful mood that their first encounter.

♪Oh, hey there,♪ Sona played in delightful tune, ♪What are the odds of meeting you in Noxus. I'm just here for some sweets and whatnot. How goes your journey?♪

A Shiny Raichu

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona noticed Tomo, in a much cheerful mood that their first encounter.

♪Oh, hey there,♪ Sona played in delightful tune, ♪What are the odds of meeting you in Noxus. I'm just here for some sweets and whatnot. How goes your journey?♪
"It's going alright. Im in Noxus for a while studying the customs, habits and well..."

He looked side to side, blushed quite a bit and looked back at the establishment.

"...the food. Im a sucker for sweets and I...I guess I could have waited but its such a weakness of mine. I heard a woman here named Morgana made some of the most amazing treats. My mouth watered at the though of the goods she probably made so I quickly hurried over."

He then blinked a few times and turned his head back towards Sona. He gave her a bit of a odd look and cocked his head some.

"....Sona did you come all the way here just for the sweets? Is it THAT good?"

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomoGlaciertear View Post
"It's going alright. Im in Noxus for a while studying the customs, habits and well..."

He looked side to side, blushed quite a bit and looked back at the establishment.

"...the food. Im a sucker for sweets and I...I guess I could have waited but its such a weakness of mine. I heard a woman here named Morgana made some of the most amazing treats. My mouth watered at the though of the goods she probably made so I quickly hurried over."

He then blinked a few times and turned his head back towards Sona. He gave her a bit of a odd look and cocked his head some.

"....Sona did you come all the way here just for the sweets? Is it THAT good?"
♪While I do admit Morgana can back some really nice sweets,♪ Sona started, ♪I actually came to Noxus to set up a personal concert. It seems the people of Noxus, although dark on the surface, do enjoy finer music.♪

Sona turned her head, looking for Morgana.

♪By the way, where is Morgana? I hope she's not terribly busy today.♪

AskÉlise

01-06-2013

Elise nodded while the spiderling sat on Morgana's hat. Elise then approached Sona and the other person and smiled, a pad a paper in her hands "Do forgive Morgana, she is very busy, but I am here to take your order, what would you two like, hmm?"

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise nodded while the spiderling sat on Morgana's hat. Elise then approached Sona and the other person and smiled, a pad a paper in her hands "Do forgive Morgana, she is very busy, but I am here to take your order, what would you two like, hmm?"
Sona turned to Elise with a smile.

♪Oh hey there, Elise. Well, I think I'll just take a couple Dirge Delights, and a Carmelise.♪ Sona played out in a rather calm tune.

Dear Morgana

01-06-2013

Morgana has slipped into the back by now, but calls out from the other side of the door.

"Elise! What orders do I have right now?"

A small series of excited clicks follows her.

AskÉlise

01-06-2013

"Some Dirge Delights and a Carmelise~" Elise mused back to Morgana

A Shiny Raichu

01-06-2013

Just...stares at Elise. Imagine a cat just wide eyed and curious. Funny cause hes a tiger. He studdered a bit and said some gibberish.

"I-I-I...Ill t-take something sweet maybe? I..."

He'd look to Sona, back to Elise, then to Sona again

"....The world is so vast. I..."

He quickly held his hand out towards Elise and smiled brightly

"Tomo. Its a real pleasure to meet you...Elise? That's what Sona said right?"