Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

12-29-2012

Elise turned to Diana and nodded before turning back to Morgana "You seem to be quite enticed in my child dear" she mused

Dear Morgana

12-31-2012

Morgana turns towards the yordle while stroking Elise's spiderling with her other hand.

"...Alright, give me more details. I need to know what I'm making."

A pause.

"I see, Lunari. And what else do you want? I'm afraid you'll have to pay...And Nami, is everything all right over there? I was thinking of a new treat named after you as well..."

The fallen angel turns towards Elise and coos at her baby.

"Well of course! She's adorable! What's she saying? Oh, and may I add the CaramElise's (name courtesy of Sarah) as an official item, along with Diana's Dairy Delights?"

Vice Emargo

12-31-2012

(( I was getting impacient, I didn't see you reply =P ))
"Oh hello Morgana, hope things are doing well, THE MATRON’S MYSTERIOUSLY MADE, MASTERFULLY MASTICATING MARSHMALLOWS (( yeah I copy pasted. BTW, Masticating means chewing >_> in english. )) is what I'de like today!"

Emperor Titus

12-31-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
Morgana turns towards the yordle while stroking Elise's spiderling with her other hand.

"...Alright, give me more details. I need to know what I'm making."

Well...it needs to be delicious first of all and second...ummm...you know how the cosmos are creative in building things? Out of all of the menu you have, try to make a cake that is creative and original! Purple and white should be the colors and the design and taste...OUT OF THIS WORLD! But don't put in spicy...I hate spicy.

AskÉlise

12-31-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:

The fallen angel turns towards Elise and coos at her baby.

"Well of course! She's adorable! What's she saying? Oh, and may I add the CaramElise's (name courtesy of Sarah) as an official item, along with Diana's Dairy Delights?"

Elise simply nodded "Of course you may dear" Elise then simply laughed "She thinks your hair smells good." Morgana would find the tiny spider nipping at a stand of her hair with it's tiny fangs

Dear Morgana

12-31-2012

"...All right, give me a moment to get your Marshmallows. And Admiral, I think I have an idea, though I'll need some time to organize and bake it."

She starts as the spiderling bites her hair.

"Hey! Th-that tickles!"

UnseenWrath

Recruiter

12-31-2012

((Since I'm doing nothing in particular so far...))

The old man stood up and decided he had waited long enough. He had just watched several other patrons walk into the shop ahead of him and by now he had this notion of finding out what a "Fallen" was burning a hole in his attention span. With a quick few steps he went inside the shop and moved to stand in whatever semblance of a line he found. He decided he would order whatever the person in front of him asked for. He had completely forgotten what he had originally came to buy. for some reason all his mind could process was the question he became hell bent on asking. I just hope he thought to himself, that I'm not signing a death warrant.

Ask the Lunari

01-01-2013

Quote:
Dear Morgana:

A pause.

"I see, Lunari. And what else do you want? I'm afraid you'll have to pay...And Nami, is everything all right over there? I was thinking of a new treat named after you as well..."

Diana looked at the Menu once again, and after a long time staring... she smirks.

I'll... have one of those eclair's... that Nami's enjoying.

Diana would then plop a small bag w/ 125 gold on the counter, and return to looking at Elise's spiderling.

Dear Morgana

01-02-2013

Morgana glares at the old man.

"Is there something you need? And Lunari, thank you. I'll get your order when I've finished here."

AskÉlise

01-02-2013

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
"...All right, give me a moment to get your Marshmallows. And Admiral, I think I have an idea, though I'll need some time to organize and bake it."

She starts as the spiderling bites her hair.

"Hey! Th-that tickles!"

The spiderling managed to pull the strand from Morgana's hair and silently chew on it with it's fangs