Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

12-16-2012

((Bump. Udyr?))

Ask the Lunari

12-17-2012

((Bumps for Diana as well, or else are you waiting until /after/ your moment with udyr? :P))

AskUdyr

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana nods towards Urgot.

"I'm not sure how you'll eat it...but here."

She hands him a double-scoop cone.

"For you. Now, Spirits, yes, I' finally available. Did I ask to speak to you or did you have something you wanted to say to me? I cannot recall."
"You wished to speak of Tool," Udyr grunted. "We wished to speak with you because you are one of the few we respect. We wished to know how your day bidded, and the other inane pleasantries. Our main question, truthfully, somewhat relates to Tool. First, we shall speak of him, then we shall go into our question."

Dear Morgana

12-17-2012

Morgana shrugs.

"To be honest...I just wanted to let you know that I've moved on. I think that it really might've worked out...but I made some mistakes. I'm done trying or pining away. I just wanted you to know that."

AskUdyr

12-18-2012

Udyr nodded and stroked his beard, "That is good to hear. There is no point in dwelling in the past." He reached over and clapped the Fallen Angel's shoulder, "Having accepted such a thing means you are able to pursue other paths that you may not have seen before. Do not let your vision be clouded."

With that, the beast man released the angel and made his way out of the bakery. "In all honesty, we only wished for a bit of conversation with you. You are one of the few beings we can speak to and not wish death upon them for every inane word that they spew from their mouth. We have achieved our conversation, and now we shall leave. If you wish to speak with us, you know where to find us, as we know where to find you."

Dear Morgana

12-18-2012

"...Thank you, and good day."

She motions towards the exit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((To Diana))

"Yes,business has been well. Is there smoothing specific you want to talk about? Perhaps regarding the...ingredients of that ice cream?"

Ask the Lunari

12-19-2012

Quote:

((To Diana))

"Yes,business has been well. Is there smoothing specific you want to talk about? Perhaps regarding the...ingredients of that ice cream?"
Possibly, but I'm more interested in your daily life right now... as it seems... hectic.

But alas, a question to answer later dear.

Considering how good the ice cream was... were you ever considering making more than just that flavor? Since it was themed after that man, would there be others soon?

Dear Morgana

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Possibly, but I'm more interested in your daily life right now... as it seems... hectic.

But alas, a question to answer later dear.

Considering how good the ice cream was... were you ever considering making more than just that flavor? Since it was themed after that man, would there be others soon?
Morgana grins.

"Perhaps. What do you suggest?"

She pauses.

"You know, I've always wondered-are you nocturnal? Considering how your role as the 'avatar of the moon' means you need to look at that orb of reflected sunlight all night, when do you sleep?"

Ask the Lunari

12-20-2012

Quote:
Morgana grins.

"Perhaps. What do you suggest?"

She pauses.

"You know, I've always wondered-are you nocturnal? Considering how your role as the 'avatar of the moon' means you need to look at that orb of reflected sunlight all night, when do you sleep?"
Diana raises a brow.

You are the one making such delicious treats. I would think you could make some more... though... A different flavor for your blend... would be lovely.

Diana would smirk and gaze at Morgana.

I frequent more in the afternoons, close to sunset...so Yes, I am what you would call nocturnal. Although, I do not need to stare at the moon all night to feel it's gaze upon the world.

Dear Morgana

12-20-2012

Morgana taps her chin.

"Hm...Luscious Lunari Lolipops? Or Diana's Dairy Delights?

...So when do you sleep, anyway?"