Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Shaco disappears.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-04-2012

"...The moon..." Udyr muttered. He continued to slowly back away from Diana, continuing his warning growls, "Keep her away and we will be fine."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Upon being called on to calm down, Rammus obliges. Then again, he saw Diana and Udyr in the same room and... facepalmed. He would now draw something, which would take him a couple of... minutes.
It was a wolf going all hyper due to the moon's presence. Well, clearly, Rammus was trying to do an analogy here. The wolf was Udyr and the moon was, well, Diana. Though, upon closer inspection, it seemed that Udyr was... afraid of the moon's effects?

He would, then, look at Udyr, smirk then proceed to grab Diana's hand and feign pulling her towards the beast guy but would then release the grab. Does... Rammus... have a way to psych out Udyr now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-04-2012

"Do not do that, Armadillo," Udyr snarled.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"...Diana, is there a problem with you and Udyr? Udyr, what's wrong? Whoever you are, get away from Talon. And Shaco get out of here! I don't need anyone else here!"

She's starting to get annoyed.
Diana only shakes her head. I do not see what's the problem here, and I still cannot decide upon a treat!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"...The moon..." Udyr muttered. He continued to slowly back away from Diana, continuing his warning growls, "Keep her away and we will be fine."
Diana turns towards Udyr, taking a step forward as she asks her question. What about the moon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
Upon being called on to calm down, Rammus obliges. Then again, he saw Diana and Udyr in the same room and... facepalmed. He would now draw something, which would take him a couple of... minutes.
It was a wolf going all hyper due to the moon's presence. Well, clearly, Rammus was trying to do an analogy here. The wolf was Udyr and the moon was, well, Diana. Though, upon closer inspection, it seemed that Udyr was... afraid of the moon's effects?

He would, then, look at Udyr, smirk then proceed to grab Diana's hand and feign pulling her towards the beast guy but would then release the grab. Does... Rammus... have a way to psych out Udyr now?
Diana's hand would be tugged, but she wouldn't move. As she'll take her own steps to figure out whats wrong with Udyr.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Udyr's eyes narrowed, his canine teeth in full view as he let loose a loud howl. Fire started to dance about his body. He cornered himself and continued to stare at Diana, one could tell he was extremely unsettled although...he was not attacking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr's eyes narrowed, his canine teeth in full view as he let loose a loud howl. Fire started to dance about his body. He cornered himself and continued to stare at Diana, one could tell he was extremely unsettled although...he was not attacking.
Diana grins, taking another step forward before stopping, and returning the glare with one of her own.

I would believe messing up Morgana's bakery, would bring out more frustration's Udyr. I think it would be wise to stop acting so feral, for whatever reason in your mind.

Diana's eyes let off a gleam of silver light, adding effect to her glare to attempt to coax Udyr out of the corner.

Although I would love to learn as to why you are acting so feral towards me... Sweets and formalities come first.

After this stunt, Diana would return to her original position in front of the counter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Udyr stayed in his corner, the flames flickered and died out. He continued to glare at Diana, and went back to emitting low growls at her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Diana shakes her head at Udyr. I would suppose you will stay there all day & night if I'm within a few meters of you?

Diana returns her attention to the menu, awaiting Morgana's recommendation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Morgana glares at Diana.

"With all due respect...Lunari...I'm a little busy to give you help right now. Rammus, leave, please. I'll see you later. Udyr...step away from Diana. I'm serious. And Talon, just...keep looking handsome. Preferably out of my way."