Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((No, you do not, Khasix.))

Morgana waves towards Diana.

"Diana...greetings. Things are...chaotic, but what do you need?"

She allows Rammus his fun.
((I wish to depict Diana having a sweet tooth, but she tries to mask it away due to her serious stature.))

Diana eyes Morgana with her usual piercing gaze, and nods before returning back to the menu.

After a few brief moments Diana quirks a brow, showing her eyes gleaming at all the choices.

Evening Morgana, I'm actually at a loss about what to purchase. There are so many choices... any recommendations?

Dear Morgana

12-02-2012

((No, Khasix, that's not okay. Just leave Morgana alone.))

Pumpkin Raven

12-02-2012

Pumkin Raven walks in the door with his pot belly hoping that his favorite sweet, Trundles Marsh Mints, aren't all gone. hello there Morgana! are there any Marsh Mints left?

Dear Morgana

12-02-2012

Morgana gives the new arrival a death glare.

"...Now is a very bad time..."

She turns to Lee and Rammus.

"Would you two please excuse us? I have Diana to deal with, Talon and Udyr to talk to, and my own hair to tear out."

AskUdyr

12-02-2012

Udyr looked over at Diana, and instantly snarled at her for a moment before his eyes widened. He took several steps away from her, letting a low growl to hum from his lips as he stared at her warily.

Ask the Lunari

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr looked over at Diana, and instantly snarled at her for a moment before his eyes widened. He took several steps away from her, letting a low growl to hum from his lips as he stared at her warily.
Diana turns towards the snarl, only to glare at Udyr.

What?

Afterwards Diana turns back towards Morgana.

Come now dear, you shouldn't need to pull out your hair over these simpletons. I wouldn't wish that on you.

Malodeus

12-03-2012

Gets off the ground, and notices Talon eating a muffin. Then tries to sneak behind him to ninja the muffin away.

Pumpkin Raven

12-03-2012

Pumpkin Raven looks very nervous Um.. okay il just come back tomorrow.He practically runs out of the bakery

Ask Demon Jester

12-03-2012

Shaco appears silently, the explosion of smoke that usually follows his 'teleportation' never happening, he slinks low to the floor and pops up everyonce in a while to look at the various treats littering the store. All while whispering to himself,

"Some.. Not candy, sick of candy, something else sweet... What does she have hmmm... Get someone outside? Bad for her store. So many goods... Steal something like the puppet? Heh. No!"

He seems to be completely ignoring everyone else in the store as he goes about looking for something.

Dear Morgana

12-03-2012

"...Diana, is there a problem with you and Udyr? Udyr, what's wrong? Whoever you are, get away from Talon. And Shaco get out of here! I don't need anyone else here!"

She's starting to get annoyed.