Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Udyr raised an eyebrow. He looked at Morgana while pointing at Talon. This was pretty much the most subtle that the beast man could ever be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Morgana raises an eyebrow quizzically, uncertain of his intent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"Janna, I'm sorry, but I'll need to speak with you later. And likewise, Emilia. Spirits, I very dearly wish to speak to you, but the arrival of...well, what I wanted to talk about suddenly became a lot harder to speak about. May you stay here for a short time, at least until I can figure everything out?

...Talon, just stay there."
Udyr let out a sigh, "Is the issue that arrived Tool himself?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-30-2012

"...yes?"

Hopefully Talon wouldn't hear the overly loud whisper.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

11-30-2012

Talon whipped a small blade towards a shelf full of muffins and yanked back on the cord that was attached to it after it impacted a baked treat. Without shame he began to eat the muffin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Diana found herself in-front of the Sinful Succulence with a sudden urge for a treat. Noticing Janna fly off from within, She waits a few moments before stepping through the door.

Upon entering she notices Udyr, Leblanc, Lee Sin, Talon, and a very frustrated looking Morgana... but she pays no mind unless she's actually acknowledged.

Diana then looks around for the menu, and immediately starts reading it when she does.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

Senior Member

12-02-2012

((Permission to sneak in after hours while Morg is there?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee simply stood silently, not wanting to interrupt but willing to do so if needed.
It seems that the blind monk caught someone's gaze at some point. Given the ruckus that was going on (and given the stone cold stance that the monk was displaying), the armadillo thought he was there 'just whenever'.
Anyway, he would hop and poke Lee Sin's shoulder. Then he would be there, standing motionless in his rather small-ish size. Then again, wait. Lee Sin can't see, can he? Well, time to make a fool of the monk!
If Lee Sin was to turn back, Rammus would quickly go behind Lee Sin and poke him again. Repeat the action until caught.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

12-02-2012

((No, you do not, Khasix.))

Morgana waves towards Diana.

"Diana...greetings. Things are...chaotic, but what do you need?"

She allows Rammus his fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

Senior Member

12-02-2012

((Hmmmm okay. I'll just do it in your ask column))