Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

11-28-2012

Talon stepped into the bakery with hood drawn over his head. He looked side to side observing the conflict between LeBlanc and Udyr. "I would say it's odd for a bakery to be splattered with blood... But not in this case."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon stepped into the bakery with hood drawn over his head. He looked side to side observing the conflict between LeBlanc and Udyr. "I would say it's odd for a bakery to be splattered with blood... But not in this case."

((Blood spatter all over a bakery....why does this sound familiar....something about a drunk with busted balls and a child....and Talon and Morg...OH! Now I remember!...yeah, you shouldn't ever be surprised.))

AskUdyr

11-29-2012

Udyr flicked his glance at Talon, "And now you are here. What do you wish to add to this?"

Ask Talon

11-29-2012

"Muffins."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-29-2012

"Why do you not see the muffin man then? I hear his muffins are simply to die for," LeBlanc suggested.

Ask Talon

11-29-2012

"He's dead. Had an unfortunate accident where he pissed me off." The assassin strode over and took a seat on a chair across the room.

Dear Morgana

11-30-2012

Morgana wrings her hands at all the commotion.

"Argh! All of you, just shut up!"

Sighing, she points to each person in turn.

"Janna, I'm sorry, but I'll need to speak with you later. And likewise, Emilia. Spirits, I very dearly wish to speak to you, but the arrival of...well, what I wanted to talk about suddenly became a lot harder to speak about. May you stay here for a short time, at least until I can figure everything out?

...Talon, just stay there."

AsktheBlindFist

11-30-2012

Lee simply stood silently, not wanting to interrupt but willing to do so if needed.

Ask Janna

11-30-2012

Janna waves Morgana goodbye, and then flies out of the door.

(( You no wuvs me :*c ))

Dear Morgana

11-30-2012

((I do, I just need to prioritize what's going on, sorry.

'Hugs'))