Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-11-2012

Before LeBlanc could respond, her nose twitched. She looked over at the beast man and sneezed, "Morgana, I was not aware you were picking up more strays. Be careful less he shed his beard into your pastries."

She sniffled, trying to compose herself, "Can you get rid of this beast for a bit? If I have to sm-ACH-HOO!"

LeBlanc sniffled rubbing her nose with a handkerchief that had suddenly materialized, "I'm sorry, I'm just allergic to complete and utter stupidity. He just radiates it so strongly."

Dear Morgana

11-11-2012

Morgana glowers toward Leblanc.

"Now, now, Emilia. We can't all be Matron of the Black Rose."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-12-2012

"No, but if I put an effort into appearances than he most certainly can," LeBlanc retorted.

AskUdyr

11-12-2012

"And you are here in person if you wish to obtain any product other than gossip"

The beast man reached over and placed wrapped his hand around LeBlanc's forehead.

"Insult us again and we will crush your skull. Understood?"

Dear Morgana

11-12-2012

"Now this is exciting..."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-12-2012

"You? Threaten me?" LeBlanc let out a laugh far too calm for anyone in her position. "Such a threat would have more weight if you did not have troubles with a yordle, a rat, a diplomat and a snake pute. So how about you take that filthy hand of yours away from my face and va niquer le serpent femme avec l'intensité d'un millier d'oiseaux bites? It would be far less painful than what you are proposing to do."

She shrugged her shoulders, her staff suddenly appearing in hand, "Tick tock, beast man. You take your hand away, or I will keep it. Your choice, as always."

((Not translating because that would make a nun blush))

Armored Rammus

11-13-2012

Rammus smelled the scent of hostile rapidly approaching his position. He couldn't help but grab the nearest weapon available to him, a yummy-looking baguette that didn't even deserve to be used as a weapon, and surge out of the storeroom with it. What he saw defied his imagination, as LeBlanc was still there and she actually threw an insult at Udyr upon fainting a sneeze. Rammus took a piece of bread and tossed it at Morgana so that she eats some while observing the ensuing chaos. The armadillo seemed to believe that bread could be a decent equivalent for popcorn as he brought two seats - rather, a seat for Morgana and a stool for himself and stayed behind the counter while munching on the piece of bread he had.

As he would sit and start to take a piece of bread loaf, he heard LeBlanc speak some obscure Valoranese, one he had come to understand during his travels. His eyes widened and almost popped out of orbit as he heard the viper-mouthed matron spew venom far more caustic than Cassiopeia's. He wouldn't bother telling her that Udyr has trouble with Rammus at that stage given how trouble between Udyr and her was imminent. He took the remainder (actually a whole lot) of bread and comedically slammed it on LeBlanc's head once (without breaking it, that'd be a waste of bread), then did a finger waggle from his mighty stool, as if lecturing a child that her manners were uncalled for. He then drew her sitting in a classroom where Teacher Gentleman Cho'gath was doing courses of proper etiquette, as if inciting her to go there.

((Poor Udyr, I hope he won't try to understand what it says; otherwise he's gonna go all RAAAAAAAAAGE))

Paltala

11-13-2012

((I just used google translate on that french there LB. Well played, made me cough up my lunch through how hilarious that was.))

AskUdyr

11-13-2012

Udyr stared at LeBlanc for a few moments before calmly replying in her own language, "<First, the language of animals is harder to master than any human tongue. Second, we understand you no matter the language you speak. Third, from the reflection in your bracelet, there is something on your face.>"

The beast man drew his hand back, his fingers barely lifted from her skin. In a second, five bright lines would appear on her face, "<You have thin skin for someone who is meant to deceive so much. We will kill you where you stand, you cannot compete with the might of Udyr. Apologize to us and we may spare you.>"

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-13-2012

Upon Rammus bonking her with the loaf of bread, LeBlanc looked over and stuck her tongue out at the armadillo, "Oh please, my manners are perfectly fine. I'm just having a little-"

Then Udyr spoke. She blinked, the only sign of her surprise of not only him speaking in her dialect, but what he said.

When he drew his hand back, she smirked, thinking she had won when her face started to hurt. She let out a low gasp, took a step back and grabbed her face. When she pulled her hand back, she could see the blood that stained her hand. He cut her. He cut her face. An illusion quickly covered any sign of the wounds, but one would see the blood that dripped from her chin onto the floor.

Magic crackled from her. Her staff hummed with energy.

"Ohhh beast man. I am going to hurt you in ways you never knew could hurt."